What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind...Myth or Truth ....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, let me correct that, it's something that's stated in Hadeeth from what I understand. It's something that the Prophet has promised.

Wait, let me correct that, it's something that's stated in Hadeeth from what I understand. It's something that the Prophet has promised.

When did your prophet ever gave a damn about Hindustan? Hind back then was probably also east of the Indus in Pakistan. So I guess invasion of parts of Hind did take place by the Arabs.

Look, I am not too interested in all this and I am just posting about the little I know. jayron asked for my opinion, and I gave my opinion. From what I understand, the Ghazwa-e-hind hasn't happened yet.

Look, I am not too interested in all this and I am just posting about the little I know. jayron asked for my opinion, and I gave my opinion. From what I understand, the Ghazwa-e-hind hasn't happened yet.

I dont think Akhand Bharat has happened yet.

Ghazwa-e-Hind is religious justification of chauvinistic war mongering pakistanis who just cannot come out of their egoistic and imperialistic mentality - in short Jihadis in disguise. If you think you are ordained by God/Prophet to wage wars, kill people , force conversions and suck more Yindoo blood, yea bring it on, also let me know how do you plan to attack a nuclear country with troubled economy at home.

Ghazwa-e-Hind is religious justification of chauvinistic war mongering pakistanis who just cannot come out of their egoistic and imperialistic mentality - in short Jihadis in disguise. If you think you are ordained by God/Prophet to wage wars, kill people , force conversions and suck more Yindoo blood, yea bring it on, also let me know how do you plan to attack a nuclear country with troubled economy at home.

I'll give a bit more details from my understanding. The war will be imposed on muslims first. And as far as the troubled economy is concerned, the war isn't gonna happen tomorrow, probably.

I'll give a bit more details from my understanding. The war will be imposed on muslims first. And as far as the troubled economy is concerned, the war isn't gonna happen tomorrow, probably.

Please do so, I will bookmark it and read it regularly. Whenever I stop being baised against pakistan and feel good for my muslim friends in India or in pakistan, people like you show me why I shouldn't, because you see Hindu is muslim of Islam and pakistan and all that . Who is gonna fight that war, I am sure you can't because a sissy keyboard warrior like you cannot even unleash his hatred on forum.

Please do so, I will bookmark it and read it regularly. Whenever I stop being baised against pakistan and feel good for my muslim friends in India or in pakistan, people like you show me why I shouldn't, because you see Hindu is muslim of Islam and pakistan and all that . Who is gonna fight that war, I am sure you can't because a sissy keyboard warrior like you cannot even unleash his hatred on forum.

picard_facepalm.jpg

Stop getting worked up over nothing. I just pointed the few flaws with what you said, that's it. You called me a sissy keyboard warrior, what are you then?

There is also a hadith which says " Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) pointed towards a side and said: "Mujhey is janib se thandi hawayen ati hain" " And he pointed towards nowdays Pakistan. Some scholars interpret it that Pakistan will be leader and defender of all islamic world in the future and will also participate in Ghazwa-e-hind. I dont know about the authenticity of the hadith but i heard from a PhD in islamiat during jumma sermon.

I think some people here have to google the word, Cognitive Dissonance. Hind was attacked an occupied by muslims and more over according to the "patron saint" zaid hamid ruled us for 1000 years, so if there is something called Ghawza-e-Hind its done and over with (if there is one).

I second that...

As for the issue of Ghazwa e Hind... Forget Niamet Ullah Shah Wali... but the interesting bit is the Ahadith...

I was aware of one of the Ahadith before Zaid Hamid brought the issue up... and from my research there is authenticity in these narrations...

Indians may laugh today... but the truth is that there cannot be two powers in south asia... one of these powers has to go... and it wont be Pakistan...

This is why our fat Generals in the Army need to start focussing on things that are more important than their fat bellies and mansions... Coz if they dont, we may just get humiliated once again like 1971 and like we have been over the issue of Kashmir for the past 60 years... Please please if any of you knows the top brass in the Army in a personal capacity, grab them by the neck and do not let them go until you drill in this warning into their thick heads... We are fast going towards a disaster of unbelievable magnitudes if we do not pull up our socks now...

Why don't you come back from Ireland and lead the struggle personally? Be fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom