What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind...Myth or Truth ....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians may laugh today... but the truth is that there cannot be two powers in south asia... one of these powers has to go... and it wont be Pakistan...

Lol, cool story bro. India is the one getting stronger and stronger day by day btw..

BTW

Come get some. :tup:

AIR_SU-30MKIs_lg.jpg

T-90_Bhisma_cropped.jpg

Indian_Army-Rajput_regiment.jpeg

^^^

They are waiting..:flame::partay:

LoL i have never heard anything more STUPID then this crap..!!! lol

And more funny part is pakistanis beleive in this crap.. hahahahah,,,LMAO..!! :rofl:l

Why has this bozo not been banned with his childish posts of his and the quality of which is more like two 14 year olds having a go at each other in an instant messenger.

Why has this bozo not been banned with his childish posts of his and the quality of which is more like two 14 year olds having a go at each other in an instant messenger.

You most of liked him enough to thank him. ;-)

^ Accidently clicked thanks instead of the report button.

If that was supposed to be the standard!! Then you were not supposed to be a Elite member here at first place..!...lol

And yeah your personel attack on other member clearly shows who is the bozo here..lol Instead of debating on topic you choose to personally attack...And you are Elite member...lol...Epic..! :lol:

^ Debating with kids who have no idea what they're saying, that too in a style one would expect to see with young teenagers.... well let's avoid that.

^ Debating with kids who have no idea what they're saying, that too in a style one would expect to see with young teenagers.... well let's avoid that.

That itself sums up you have nothing to contribute rather then attacking personally and ranting...! lol..

And you call others kid! lol You should have avoided quoteing me at first place...:wave:

I would expect you to post some thing serious, related to the topic instead of getting annoyed at other posts.

Ghazwa-e-Hind --- will be good match with Kalki being the captain on one side and Allah being the captain of the other. :D

Aren't they both on horses with swords? It would be a good match.:P

I would expect you to post some thing serious, related to the topic instead of getting annoyed at other posts.

Read most of the posts. They are contributing nothing either. In fact only EjazR's post has contributed anything from the bharati side.

Read most of the posts. They are contributing nothing either. In fact only EjazR's post has contributed anything from the bharati side.

I know. But why don't you post something related to the topic? I'd be happy to know what your take on it is.

I know. But why don't you post something related to the topic? I'd be happy to know what your take on it is.

I don't have any particular opinion on these things. Normally I don't take future predictions too seriously, though I do find them interesting to listen to because a lot of them have come true. What I do want to point out is that Ghazwa-e-Hind is part of Islamic belief. It is something that is promised to muslims. Some people said that it's already happened. But the full Ghazwa-e-Hind culminates in Palestine getting freed from Israeli occupation, which hasn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom