What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind...Myth or Truth ....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you with love !!

800px-Agni_missile_range.png

INS%2BArihant.JPG

India's Joint Nuclear Command Wants 40 Nuclear Strike Jets

Bass kar yaar sapne dhekna band kar ....

warna akhand bharat phir banjaega...lolzzz

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghazwa-e-Hind refers to the war when sane Muslims from countries like India, Bangladesh, Iran, Afghanistan will wage war against the delusional beings in Pakistan, after which there will be ever lasting peace in the sub continent.

Please come and take it.. and please call your arab brothers also who dont give a sh1t about you people....

What a load of junk, marx summarized it much better:

“Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soul-less conditions. It is the opium of the people.”Karl Marx

:)

I can't believe how many Pakistanis believe in this nonsense. Just tells you why Pakistan going backwards in development.

No we're not.

Edit: This is a pointless thread to make with so many Indians on the forum. Many of them will spam the thread with posts such as above. Some do answer it in a better way, but only a few (such as EjazR). I think admins need to make a forum where such posts are not allowed and people can discuss what they wanna discuss in a civil way. Counter arguments would be allowed, but only proper ones.

Guzwa e Hind has already happened- we should now move on-

If you want conspiracy theory then I have one
Taliban from Afghanistan will take over Pakistan and march to Israel for final war.
According to many proud Pakistani people ancient Pakistan was real Hind.
Conclusion: Ghazwa-e-Hind is nothing but Afghanistan will take over Pakistan and ……………………….. ADD whatever you like because I cannot imagine further.

No we're not.

Edit: This is a pointless thread to make with so many Indians on the forum. Many of them will spam the thread with posts such as above. Some do answer it in a better way, but only a few (such as EjazR). I think admins need to make a forum where such posts are not allowed and people can discuss what they wanna discuss in a civil way. Counter arguments would be allowed, but only proper ones.

I second that...

As for the issue of Ghazwa e Hind... Forget Niamet Ullah Shah Wali... but the interesting bit is the Ahadith...

I was aware of one of the Ahadith before Zaid Hamid brought the issue up... and from my research there is authenticity in these narrations...

Indians may laugh today... but the truth is that there cannot be two powers in south asia... one of these powers has to go... and it wont be Pakistan...

This is why our fat Generals in the Army need to start focussing on things that are more important than their fat bellies and mansions... Coz if they dont, we may just get humiliated once again like 1971 and like we have been over the issue of Kashmir for the past 60 years... Please please if any of you knows the top brass in the Army in a personal capacity, grab them by the neck and do not let them go until you drill in this warning into their thick heads... We are fast going towards a disaster of unbelievable magnitudes if we do not pull up our socks now...

I second that...

As for the issue of Ghazwa e Hind... Forget Niamet Ullah Shah Wali... but the interesting bit is the Ahadith...

I was aware of one of the Ahadith before Zaid Hamid brought the issue up... and from my research there is authenticity in these narrations...

Indians may laugh today... but the truth is that there cannot be two powers in south asia... one of these powers has to go... and it wont be Pakistan...

This is why our fat Generals in the Army need to start focussing on things that are more important than their fat bellies and mansions... Coz if they dont, we may just get humiliated once again like 1971 and like we have been over the issue of Kashmir for the past 60 years... Please please if any of you knows the top brass in the Army in a personal capacity, grab them by the neck and do not let them go until you drill in this warning into their thick heads... We are fast going towards a disaster of unbelievable magnitudes if we do not pull up our socks now...

Your post doesn't make any sense. If the ahadith or whatever is true, you should just be relaxing and it will come true. You don't have to force your army to go on a war with us. If it happens, I sincerely believe Allah will be on the side that is just and non provoking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom