What's new

Gharida Farooqi Tops Twitter Trends Again

Benazir k edoted pic plane se phenkney k baad patwari logon ko ikhlaqiyaat ka dars detey huey
Strangely deplorable acts conducted three decades ago can still haunt people. But all acts of Mr Teflon can be forsaken all the time and anytime.

Regarding the deplorable pamphlets of BB ask SR again who funded it and whose idea was it.

indian media ki hindi bakwaas ko to main click nhi karoon ga ab . ap ne kaha bhut hain aik link humy deen
1660907403790.png

Bhai you have put me into a Catch-22 situation lol, I have decided to make a TEASER thread on this in the future, where no one can point a finger on it. Worse come I will be BANNED. Nevertheless, the Govt had plenty of material evidence in the past but refrained from releasing them.
you have no integrity in my eyes and alot of other people on the from by literary quoting from Pajeet media like seriously do us all a favor touch grass and get your head out of establishments ***.

you have no integrity in my eyes and alot of other people on the from by literary quoting from Pajeet media like seriously do us all a favor touch grass and get your head out of establishments
Before the deep fake video technology, IK is definitely not going to the mosque!

Bhai you have put me into a Catch-22 situation lol, I have decided to make a TEASER thread on this in the future, where no one can point a finger on it. Worse come I will be BANNED. Nevertheless, the Govt had plenty of material evidence in the past but refrained from releasing them.
All you have to listen to an Indian to believe them eh how low one have to sink. We have seen and heard videos and messages before and turned up to be all fake.
Are we talking about the same Nora who dropped pictures of the Benazir from the helicopter. Lets truth to come out ask your friends to release the videos. Another fake factory wants to loose there IP address.

All you have to listen to an Indian to believe them
Bhai Western media is full of IK adventures care to read them or sue them?
There was a time when IK left cricket and stayed with Emma Sergeant for many years. He was making money by making her make portraits of him. Some cant be posted here for indecency, can log into Mutual Art or Christie's.

1660908188707.png

Many may not agree with Gharida or others but it is deplorable to malign any lady or others on the SM with such objectionable language. Our FIA needs to take action against the perpetrators the same way as they do it for other institutions/organisations.
View attachment 871813
This is wrong...

Posting Indian videos are we....

Expected better from you

There was a time when IK left cricket and stayed with Emma Sergeant for many years. He was making money by making her make portraits of him. Some cant be posted here for indecency, can log into Mutual Art or Christie's.

View attachment 871819
I know about Emma sergeant and the rest and he had a play boy life style. But give credit where its due, did he took drugs, did he drank, did he got arrested any where for doing something illegal apart from his speeding fine. Did he left any one worse off or robbed or done any thing to fill his coffers or pushed anyone's granny into the pond.
Thats the difference between human and angels as humans we do make mistakes and that's why we always ask for forgiveness in every prayer. Can you put hand on your heart and say you have not done anything wrong in your life? I can and openly accept my faults, mistakes and frailties and always want to improve myself and not to make the same mistakes. Thats IK have done, what ever he have done wrong, man have learned and changed his life while you and others are still looking faults in him instead of looking at the changes he have done in his life, manners and out look. If Allah can forgive someone after committing 100 murders who are we to judge any one and this is reserved for Allah alone?
If today Nora and Zardari's and the rest return all the looted money of Pakistan, I will be the first who will stand up to shake their hand considering how uncompromising I am in life about these things.
Man have made mistakes like all of us and its a growing up process but he have changed and distanced himself from that life. That's a very very commendable thing and show some appreciation and you need to be tolerant and look at the circumstances and the Western culture we live in. Am not a supporter of him but at this moment in time he stands tall, head and shoulders above the rest of the buggers, liars and thief's.

Many may not agree with Gharida or others but it is deplorable to malign any lady or others on the SM with such objectionable language. Our FIA needs to take action against the perpetrators the same way as they do it for other institutions/organisations.
View attachment 871813
No it's not.

It's not deplorable for lady who supports toture to be maligned

View attachment 871819
Better then getting luvi vattan gifts from CEO as bribes

Seriously these Patwari donkeys are hard to reason with, thier brain cells are so low they start to dig deep into thier personal lives.

What ever has happened with shahbaz Gill is deplorable, this system has failed and needs to go, there is no justice for the public.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom