What's new

Ghani Says Afghan Taliban Headquartered in Pakistan

And Afghani women come to Pakistan in search for suitable mating partners.

when you ask for border control and fence mine the border these same namak haram afghans oppose it too . pakistan is screwed zia ko duayeen do jis ne ye sab shuru kiya .
It wasn't just Zia but the whole country who played into the hands of Western Powers and the middle east. It was a need of the hour, to stop the expansionist nature of the soviets but at the same time we got too involved and lost our tracks. Again, we failed to plant a government in the 90s that was supportive of us which in turn open up avenues for the US and Indian influence. The 90s are one of the major reasons we are hated by the Afghans.

when you ask for border control and fence mine the border these same namak haram afghans oppose it too . pakistan is screwed zia ko duayeen do jis ne ye sab shuru kiya .
Fence yes, mines no. Demining teams in Afghanistan don't need more work or headaches.

"Good fences make good neighbors" - Robert Frost

If Pakistan wants really, really, good border fences it can establish open relations with Israel and then perhaps purchase its latest wares.

Lol..
Ghani will soon need a headquarter in Pakistan s he doesn't control most of Afghanistan.

Mera khayal hai, Afghanis think that Pakistan and Afghanistan are one country, hence the the blame goes to Pakistani side because Afgan Province does not have any independent Govt. and they look towards their central Govt and Army to save them from terrorists.

So all terrorists enjoying heavenly facilities in Afghanistan are actually in a Pakistani Province.

Modi ji kay Nationalism Glasses ki buhut demand hai, and Afghanistan is biggest export market for india now.

Officially outside Afghanistan their office is in Qatar, Ghani’s Axx get messed up if he say name of Qatar. What a Hindu lota.

Fence yes, mines no. Demining teams in Afghanistan don't need more work or headaches.

"Good fences make good neighbors" - Robert Frost

If Pakistan wants really, really, good border fences it can establish open relations with Israel and then perhaps purchase its latest wares.
i am fully agreed with you . israel can help us in border management .

And we still give importance and entertain their shitless claims. Lanat on our government for embarrassing Pakistan.

Actually this statement which shows ghani depression and tension about taliban and he understand the only pakistan is able to solve this problem and he is requested to pakistan for help him but its in the benefit for pakistan to control the taliban its is the question

I dont think so that afghan dont understand the war is between pakistan vs america and india and pakistan not accept the american pressence and indian influence in afghanistan and war will be continue till the independence of afghanistan

There are two options for Pakistan ...
Look them in the eye.
Declare your narrative boldly.
Refuse their allegations boldly in harshest of terms.
Or let them go on.
Present ourselves guilty even if we are not.
Give more logic to their faulty narrative.
And we are actually following the 2nd option.
Why these leaders , choose to be pathetic, I don't know.
Yes we don't give a damn about Afghanistan. But this is getting out of hands. Their lies are getting out of hands. They must be punished.

It wasn't just Zia but the whole country who played into the hands of Western Powers and the middle east. It was a need of the hour, to stop the expansionist nature of the soviets but at the same time we got too involved and lost our tracks. Again, we failed to plant a government in the 90s that was supportive of us which in turn open up avenues for the US and Indian influence. The 90s are one of the major reasons we are hated by the Afghans.

not the 90s but the cowardliness of mushy ruined our country from Kashmir to Karachi.. and offcourse kiyani and zardari followed the same suit..

Back
Top Bottom