What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

Zarvan, my countryman, how are you? Missed you a lot on threads!

Sing along: Aaaaa gaya... Aa gayaa.... Sabz topi wala AAAA Gayaaaa :whistle:
Muslims have to show ghairat against all anti Islam and anti HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW things and finish them with every means they have and to eliminate it and establish the laws of ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and fight for it until either they win or die for it its all worth it fighting for Islam that is ghairat of a Muslim

Welcome Pinky... let's summon rest of them! :P

BTW, what did you type... See I have this problem, if I don't know something it keeps annoying me... I need to know EVERYTHING :D

Welcome Pinky... let's summon rest of them! :P

BTW, what did you type... See I have this problem, if I don't know something it keeps annoying me... I need to know EVERYTHING :D

It was kinda mean...no idea which drug i was on! Sorry...

What was it? .. become the beghairat once again ..
Hey, do any of Zarvan's post make any sense to you? I think he is an automaton. All his replies are the same, irrespective of the question asked!

Hahahha....nothing yaar...it was too much! Good thing someone got rid of it! :oops:
Well, I'll let it go once you promise you'll PM me when you can! :D

Hey, do any of Zarvan's post make any sense to you? I think he is an automaton. All his replies are the same, irrespective of the question asked!

Well, I'll let it go once you promise you'll PM me when you can! :D

They were even worse before .. they have got a little better, because he actually now reads the question and tries to answer specifically what is asked. Thats progress. Once he is cornered, he flings out his copy paste skills to bury the questions.

Back
Top Bottom