What's new

Ghairat is not Honor!

I'm sure he could find a very pretty wife in a matter of days. Religious men are never refused by ghairatmand men.
Crap, so all the hairy and bearded men will annihilate the 'wow' factor of Pakistani gene pool? What a shame! :cry:

Ok! My work...Well, I will tell abit about my Masters work coz my PhD just started...

Well, I worked on a barley population which was a cross between a Pakistani barley and a UK barley variety.

The Pakistani barley was naked barley and it had good fiber content. But since it could not tolerate UK weather- as it grew too tall too fast and the winds in UK made it bend easily as it was too tall! So, the Pak Barley was crossed with UK barley hoping that some genes to tolerate UK weather would be passed to the progeny...

Out of many crosses- 6th generation and out of many progeny I worked on 300

Oh no! No hijab?

Thats amazing.. Are they still working on it .. or have they had some luck?

1rnq.jpg

hahahahha! SCARY!

Crap, so all the hairy and bearded men will annihilate the 'wow' factor of Pakistani gene pool? What a shame! :cry:

My cousin is in Jammat. We call him Maulvi. Very funny guy, but pretty much like Zarvan. Anyways, he married a Patani from Swat, and the girl's father had no hesitation giving her up, just because he knew my cousin was a man of God. Now if some Yo-Yo like Armstrong or me ever tried to do that we would probably be kicked back to Lahore.

Well, IF only Pakistan put in money on research! We have really good wheat and rice!

The work was partially hanging because of a Pakistani mate who was doing PhD and collecting the phenotypes...HE DIDN'T record them systematically so 1 of my set of markers was PERFECT the others were all bizarre

Hence, I was given a degree for my 1 set and no publication could come out of it as the phenotype was rubbish! So, there were doubts if the 1st set was a coincidence!

Why does Pak govt send rubbish people to work and destroy any chance of a collaboration or any form of success in research! That GUY was doign PhD for 7 years on Pak govt funding! Which laanti insaan does such thing? Waste his county's money?

And since he was a shitty researcher he made sure every new person who came on to work on barley got rubbish results...Khud RUBBISH kera hai and when has to teach the new comers he teaches them rubbish!

They should cage such shameless researchers!

As for now, all we know is Pak barley (can't say for all varieties but the 1 I worked on was from Skardu) has a lot of fiber, it is healthy and it can decrease blood glucose levels (clinical trials were successful)

Now we are trying to publish that data but cant because the results are questionable! :(

For god's sake, neither was the nose! :blink:
HAHAHHAHA!! nose syndrome?

My cousin is in Jammat. We call him Maulvi. Very funny guy, but pretty much like Zarvan. Anyways, he married a Patani from Swat, and the girl's father had no hesitation giving her up, just because he knew my cousin was a man of God. Now if some Yo-Yo like Armstrong or me ever tried to do that we would probably be kicked back to Lahore.
Dude, I know... I have seen way to many hot girls with monkeys..... :sick:

Well, IF only Pakistan put in money on research! We have really good wheat and rice!

The work was partially hanging because of a Pakistani mate who was doing PhD and collecting the phenotypes...HE DIDN'T record them systematically so 1 of my set of markers was PERFECT the others were all bizarre

Hence, I was given a degree for my 1 set and no publication could come out of it as the phenotype was rubbish! So, there were doubts if the 1st set was a coincidence!

Why does Pak govt send rubbish people to work and destroy any chance of a collaboration or any form of success in research! That GUY was doign PhD for 7 years on Pak govt funding! Which laanti insaan does such thing? Waste his county's money?

And since he was a shitty researcher he made sure every new person who came on to work on barley got rubbish results...Khud RUBBISH kera hai and when has to teach the new comers he teaches them rubbish!

They should cage such shameless researchers!

As for now, all we know is Pak barley (can't say for all varieties but the 1 I worked on was from Skardu) has a lot of fiber, it is healthy and it can decrease blood glucose levels (clinical trials were successful)

Now we are trying to publish that data but cant because the results are questionable! :(

If there is healthy speculation could the publication be reopened by you or someone else?

Talon, maybe you can hire me as a consultant. I pretty much lived my years farming in Pakistan.
You kick THAT freak back to Pakistan and lock him in pagal khana and I might hire you! :P

If there is healthy speculation could the publication be reopened by you or someone else?

We are trying to publish it in a nutritional journal but its not easy...because the molecular biology journal wouldn't accept it...

from my 300 only 96 are mappable while the other 96 were ruined by mr. idiotis!

Am just on the waiting list...cursing the idiot every chance I get!

That is introduction and results...

Lets see the methodology:

MASFigure2Sm.jpg

That's putting DNA and the markers for reaction to occur and to feed to machines

Then from the computer we get:

F2.large.jpg

Funny story. I went to my uncle's hospital in Rahim Yar Khan for a checkup and my uncle being a funny guy sent into two young lady doctors. Not one but two! They told me to take off my shirt. I instantly turned red, and was like check it through the shirt. They were giggling and said I had to take it off.

I was like god damn it I am a chaudry banda, and will do no such thing. :argh:

They were like ok, we'll have to use the stethoscope from underneath. Finally and reluctantly I agreed. The one lady doctor was like ooo you have a hairy chest. You know what that means right?

I was like, what does that mean?

Both started giggling. :lol:

Sometimes, I love the anonymity of the internet. This is a story I could never tell anyone, being a chaudry of my stature.

Well, I skipped a number of steps of course...and you have a brief insides to what I do! :D

Now back to lab for me!

Funny story. I went to my uncle's hospital in Rahim Yar Khan for a checkup and my uncle being a funny guy sent into two young lady doctors. Not one but two! They told me to take off my shirt. I instantly turned red, and was like check it through the shirt. They were giggling and said I had to take it off.

I was like god damn it I am a chaudry banda, and will do no such thing. :argh:

They were like ok, we'll have to use the stethoscope from underneath. Finally and reluctantly I agreed. The one lady doctor was like ooo you have a hairy chest. You know what that means right?

I was like, what does that mean?

Both started giggling. :lol:

Sometimes, I love the anonymity of the internet. This is a story I could never tell anyone, being a chaudry of my stature.

And you told the not wanting to listen CROWD about it!

It is said hairy men are loyal/ sincere to their partner! Or someone told me so!

12 users! Wow...Mr. hairy monster is famous!

Back
Top Bottom