What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aahhh...No...THAT is a moronic statement. Since you admitted that you have no aviation experience, refrain from making non-supportable claims.

Before saying it is moronic then reply why it is moronic. Support your claim on why it is "moronic".

I said I have experience not the people I talk to on other forums and even in person. It is cheap to say someone statement is moronic but I wait for your "explanation" to suggest why it is.

Before saying it is moronic then reply why it is moronic. Support your claim on why it is "moronic".

I said I have experience not the people I talk to on other forums and even in person. It is cheap to say someone statement is moronic but I wait for your "explanation" to suggest why it is.
Your statement that the 'simple' solution is to move the radar closer to the cockpit that would solve the radome size problem -- is moronic.

f15_apg63.jpg

Where are you going to put the avionics components, aka 'black boxes'? You really think there is no care on how fuselages are designed and laid out?

Do you see the degree of freedom of movements of the antenna as illustrated by the inset? It mean radome size and shape are important to allow that freedom of movement, IF the antenna is of the physical scanning type.

Please stop. You are not helping your own arguments, let alone trying to prop up the Iranians here.

RC test model, it's captured from the video that's why the quality is not good.

index.jpg

Your statement that the 'simple' solution is to move the radar closer to the cockpit that would solve the radome size problem -- is moronic.

Where are you going to put the avionics components, aka 'black boxes'? You really think there is no care on how fuselages are designed and laid out?

Do you see the degree of freedom of movements of the antenna as illustrated by the inset? It mean radome size and shape are important to allow that freedom of movement, IF the antenna is of the physical scanning type.

Please stop. You are not helping your own arguments, let alone trying to prop up the Iranians here.

Thanks for the explanation. but we don't know anything about radars of the plane's radar and frankly and only time will tell if they actually change the size of the nose, if not, then they must had brought the radars bit further back somehow?.

Then again, this plane is just a mock-up so I am sure the nose will be made bigger.

What do you think of the stealthiness of this plane? do think it's shape is stealth?

[

with all other observations which were already stated... you are getting the impression that people who were constructing the mockup was in a hurry

Maybe you should read more on this thread no?
It's already been stated they are working on the actual cockpit. This cockpit was just a mock-up.

They said they are working on a full glass cockpit for the plane.

I don't know if this was already posted, the project leader talks in this video.

P.s ERA@ your image is not showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This show turned in a big joke. Ahmedinjad said the pilot has 1000 hours flown and he liked:woot:. We are reading other things then wat ahmedinjad said .

Look the show of the tanks. Next month they have stealth space ship....

its was a bad propaganda this qahar.....

Plane is made specially for certain scenarios, which Iran sees most useful in case of an attack. Iran will use it's modified Chinese, Russian, and Iranian technology to fight back and use these planes for quick dogfight. Considering the estimated length and height of the aircraft is less than 16 and 4 meter, the two compartments with payload capacity of carrying two 2000 pound bombs, or greater number of smaller smart guided missiles, or at least 6 air-to-air missiles in the category of R-17 or PL-12. The hot exhaust gas mixes with cold air through the inlet ducts, and gets cooler before it gets out of the exhaust system, to reduce heat effects on the surface of the aircraft.The very large canopy gives a 360 degree visibility, which is essential for low altitude fly-by flights, especially helps ground mission attacks, and it is also very useful in close dog-fights.

there is a published video from F-313's flight...
just can't place the link for you...
you can see it here:

aparat
com
/
v
/
6EbPY

This show turned in a big joke. Ahmedinjad said the pilot has 1000 hours flown and he liked:woot:. We are reading other things then wat ahmedinjad said .

Look the show of the tanks. Next month they have stealth space ship....

its was a bad propaganda this qahar.....

Did he now?
first of all he said, " This plane was flown by a pilot whom had thousands of hours of flight with planes and he said it is a great plane".

MOD EDIT

269961_503.jpg

Also, look This is the YF-23 intake; I just need to remind you that yf-23 is a double engine aircraft!
And the qaher is a single engined!

PAV1%20intake%20port%201023.jpg

This is not real: Iran's stealth fighter

q313-1.jpg

Happy Monday! In case you missed this over the weekend, these pictures show Iran's incredibly fake Quaher 313 "stealth fighter."

When I first looked at the plane Saturday morning, I could tell it was bogus. Look at the photos of the cockpit: there's barely any wiring. In fact, it looks like the Iranians dumped some rudimentary flight controls and an ejection seat into a shell molded in what they thought were stealthy angles. (As Killer Apps' friend David Cenciotti points out, there are no rivets or seams on the outside of the jet where its different fuselage sections would normally be joined together.) You can actually see the white-painted inside of the shell in the cockpit photos. Check out how awful the visibility through the canopy is, it's downright terrible.

Then there's the photo of the back of the plane showing a non-existent engine nozzle. Things get even better when you see a photo of a pilot sitting inside the cockpit. The jet is so small it looks like the man is sitting in a clown car, er, clown fighter. It's seriously unlikely that such an aircraft has room to carry the avionics, radars, electronic countermeasures, heat masking gear, and, most importantly for a fighter, the weapons that make modern stealth jets effective.

(Heck, it's all but proven that video Tehran claims shows the jet in flight is actually just showing a radio controlled model.)

At best, these photos show a small mock-up, or maybe, just maybe the radio controlled plane used in the video. Still, this is not a modern stealth fighter. If you want a laugh, read Iran's press release saying the "super advanced" jet can "evade radars." Enjoy!

130204_0_q313cockpit.jpg

130204_Q-313clownfighter.jpg

130204_Q-313pilot.jpg

130204_0_Q-313aft.jpg

130204_Q-313front.jpg

[

Happy Monday! In case you missed this over the weekend, these pictures show Iran's incredibly fake Quaher 313 "stealth fighter."

Interesting! did you write all this yourself LOL.

You made a lot of nonsense comment and none of them said why this design is fake.
Of course since Monday you been also on drugs?

First They already said the thing flying was RC whilst people were thinking it was a real-sized plane.
second, You're obviously trolling and can't see this is just a mockup? It been proven this is mockup and when the real thing is ready they will show the test.

Another pathetic attempt by a wahabi to troll.

_________________________________________________-

just to give an idea on the size of the intakes

24dhu7q.jpg

When I first looked at the plane Saturday morning, I could tell it was bogus. Look at the photos of the cockpit: there's barely any wiring. In fact, it looks like the Iranians dumped some rudimentary flight controls and an ejection seat into a shell molded in what they thought were stealthy angles. (As Killer Apps' friend David Cenciotti points out, there are no rivets or seams on the outside of the jet where its different fuselage sections would normally be joined together.) You can actually see the white-painted inside of the shell in the cockpit photos. Check out how awful the visibility through the canopy is, it's downright terrible.

Then there's the photo of the back of the plane showing a non-existent engine nozzle. Things get even better when you see a photo of a pilot sitting inside the cockpit. The jet is so small it looks like the man is sitting in a clown car, er, clown fighter. It's seriously unlikely that such an aircraft has room to carry the avionics, radars, electronic countermeasures, heat masking gear, and, most importantly for a fighter, the weapons that make modern stealth jets effective.

(Heck, it's all but proven that video Tehran claims shows the jet in flight is actually just showing a radio controlled model.)

At best, these photos show a small mock-up, or maybe, just maybe the radio controlled plane used in the video. Still, this is not a modern stealth fighter. If you want a laugh, read Iran's press release saying the "super advanced" jet can "evade radars." Enjoy!

Yawn. Look who's talking. You guys can not even make a toy version of this on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom