What's new

Getting tough on China.

There are two organizations in America who wish they are even 1/100th as powerful and influential as you people make them out to be: the CIA and Fox News.

There are two organizations in America who wish they are even 1/100th as powerful and influential as you people make them out to be: the CIA and Fox News.

LOL I don't think that is the concern here.

If Fox News was that competent, then Obama would not be the President of America. :wave:

If the CIA was that competent, America would not be stuck in the Afghanistan quagmire, and George Bush wouldn't have been so humiliated over the fact that there were in fact NO weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq.

LOL I don't think that is the concern here.

If Fox News was that competent, then Obama would not be the President of America. :wave:

If the CIA was that competent, America would not be stuck in the Afghanistan quagmire, and George Bush wouldn't have been so humiliated over the fact that there were in fact NO weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq.

I couldn't agree with you more.
Faux News and CIA likes to operate without correct facts and figures.

Neil Cavuto makes more sense then the Congressman. Congressman was actually speaking to his constituancy through fox. He mentioned about businesses in America can't compete with China for xyz reasons, but he didn't mention the fact corporations pay lobbyists to influence congress about shaping policies toward China favouring corporations in US.

Congressman is a good politician indeed.

Last edited:
Do they really think that not buying China's goods will improve the situation?

And to think that Forbes is an economic magazine... :rolleyes:

I never considered Fox news powerful and influential...I've always considered it a bit of a laughing stock.

Back
Top Bottom