What's new

Getting engaged on diwali

دیوالی پر کسی بیچارے کا دیوالہ نکل نے والا ہے.

though i did not understood it but thanks.

though i did not understood it but thanks.

she said "Diwali per kisi bechare ka deewala nikalne wala hai"

i don't think ajtr understands urdu script, she must have used google translator :rofl:

she said "Diwali per kisi bechare ka deewala nikalne wala hai"

i don't think ajtr understands urdu script, she must have used google translator :rofl:

oh lol ok :rofl:

Actually i was good debates person since my childhood and was district level debate champ from my town so always had interest in all this stuff. was nightmare for my teachers. you know those students whom teachers hate from the bottom of their heart. :D so though i did not knew anything this was one common interest among both of us. but as far as views are concerned we share a congress bjp relationship over political issues.

The bolded part is true for me as well but most of the girls I have seen just rattafy what so ever is written by dad/frnd/teacher and then present with so many movements (lol sometimes look like a dance on stage) and then obviously gets prize.. Hopefully u r different from those :)

Congrats to you and your hubby jee to be may all the happiness in the world & more to come in both your livies ... but now time for paybacks are over lolz and time for joy happiness begin enjoy :) .

The bolded part is true for me as well but most of the girls I have seen just rattafy what so ever is written by dad/frnd/teacher and then present with so many movements (lol sometimes look like a dance on stage) and then obviously gets prize.. Hopefully u r different from those :)

i was a big ratta till my 12th but in my engg my company changed and i got more into project work and lab stuff so ratta was never there as u cant design things in lab with ratta. along with that my to be hubby was a great friend to be with me at that time and help me with things. i was a average scorer in my engg but had quite some no of projects and representations of college in my resume. was selected 4 companies straight away was never rejected anywhere.

i was a big ratta till my 12th but in my engg my company changed and i got more into project work and lab stuff so ratta was never there as u cant design things in lab with ratta. along with that my to be hubby was a great friend to be with me at that time and help me with things. i was a average scorer in my engg but had quite some no of projects and representations of college in my resume. was selected 4 companies straight away was never rejected anywhere.

oops, You mean you were those typical debator.. aah.. see I got you.. :D

It happens, engineering is actually an approach to the problem and if you dont follow the approach, rattafication wont help you (Though many of my frnd passed with this) for your future. Anyways good for you that you learnt it early.

I am muslim from Pakistan. This is first time that one of my colleagues invited me to diwali at his house. I am the only Pakistani there which have no clue how they celebrate and what they do. Usually watching those in indan movies. But this is first time I saw it in real life. It seems like almost exactly as we celebrate as EID. Lots of Mitthai and Patakhay. Long story short I really enjoyed that last night it was fun.

I am muslim from Pakistan. This is first time that one of my colleagues invited me to diwali at his house. I am the only Pakistani there which have no clue how they celebrate and what they do. Usually watching those in indan movies. But this is first time I saw it in real life. It seems like almost exactly as we celebrate as EID. Lots of Mitthai and Patakhay. Long story short I really enjoyed that last night it was fun.

this thread is not about deewali uncle,
this thread is about Divya's engagement....

and yes, diwali pe khoob enjoyment hota hai...... dancing, songs, movies, food, moj masti sab kuch :cheers:

this thread is not about deewali uncle,
this thread is about Divya's engagement....

and yes, diwali pe khoob enjoyment hota hai...... dancing, songs, movies, food, moj masti sab kuch :cheers:

I know sir jee I am just expressing my view....

You mean you enjoyed Diwali last year .. right? as this year's diwali is on coming friday but many diwali public celebration people do during weekends.

Back
Top Bottom