What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

Better to talk without any personal attack and learn emotionless follow-ship.
What ever but i am not blind and i appreciate every positive step even if it from rival or opposition.

You better do that yourself....Calling others Top level JAHILS, isn't a personal attack??........As far emotionless fellowship...... I believe my capacity to rationalize is far grater then yours.....so keep that lecturing to yourself!

Are you out of your mind? you are comparing a selfless person who always fought for Pakistan, rose to the occasion whenever the motherland needed him and who delivered with his dedication and hard work, with a mafia boss, who terrorized, looted and killed countless innocent Pakistani citizens for his person gain. Shame on you for not being able to tell white from black.

IK will be second Altaf Bhai for this nation.

@Aeronaut @Leader @Mani2020 @A.Rafay @Jazzbot @Rusty @Argus Panoptes @nuclearpak @peaceful civilian @Emmie @Slav Defence @Mirzay @M-48 @Adios Amigo @Safriz @WebMaster @Awesome @Hermione G @Talon @KingMamba93 @Tayyab1796

haha look at dis funny video on Votin by Ali zafar! at his damnnn best!:P
smileys-applause-801735.gif

that was so nice...especially when he lost control:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh bhai jan chor day aur russia ma hi betha reh ...jab koi nahi sunta tumhari tau kyoun dimagh ki dahi kartay ho

yar @Mani2020 cheetay...you just took words from my mouth........:cheesy:

میں نیوز روم میں کام ختم کر کے جانے والا تھا کہ عمران خان کا ہسپتال سے پیغام آیا وہ درد سے کراہ رہے تھے مگر انکو قوم کی فکر تھی۔ جب عمران خان کا ویڈیو پیغاپ ختم ہوا تو ہمارے نیوز روم کے سب اڈیٹر نے کیا " کیا ایسا ہو سکتا ہے کہ میں ابھی جا کر عمران خان کو ووٹ کاسٹ کر دوں" عمران خان نے دل میں چھپا درد پوری قوم نے دیکھ لیا ہے۔ عمران خان نے پوری قوم کا دل جیت لیا ہے۔ عامر خاکوانی کالم

It's that fat *** ****** in blue pants who was trying to pull another man up from the other side pushed Imran Khan from his bent ***, and as soon as he saw them fall, he got down and disappeared.

Shame on him who ever that idiot is. if he is IK is body guard, he should be tried for criminal negligence, that idiot caused this nation so much pain

It's that fat *** ****** in blue pants who was trying to pull another man up from the other side pushed Imran Khan from his bent ***, and as soon as he saw them fall, he got down and disappeared.

Shame on him who ever that idiot is. if he is IK is body guard, he should be tried for criminal negligence, that idiot caused this nation so much pain

I think Imran would be more understanding than that...

You better do that yourself....Calling others Top level JAHILS, isn't a personal attack??........As far emotionless fellowship...... I believe my capacity to rationalize is far grater then yours.....so keep that lecturing to yourself!

Nobody can prove that i addressed particularly someone by saying that perhaps applied to many many.......Well, i will keep it but that's my national duty to warn people from consequences of jumping into well. Evaluate and do analysis before making any hard stance because i believe that even one vote used wrongly may push country into hell so i hope you will think to change your vote priority from IK to other suitable.

oh bhai jan chor day aur russia ma hi betha reh ...jab koi nahi sunta tumhari tau kyoun dimagh ki dahi kartay ho

Try try again, if a group of nation going wrong side than other should explain to them that they are on wrong side.
You have total right to agree and disagree.

Oh, this was left to share in broad interests of Pakistan.
How that's amazing.

Back
Top Bottom