What's new

Get Well Soon Imran Khan: Updates & Discussions.

you all r so selfish who r demandin n wishin dat imran khan in dis bad condition shud com physically to D Chowk nomatter wht to bring da charm of julsas back...:no::no::tdown:

He stood for us for whole Pak in difficult times n now when he is in difficulty u ppl r not feelin his pain n behavin selfish..

u shud all wish him gud health n demand him to do speech via video coz he physically is not fit yet!

so PPL LIKE IMRAN ONLY WHEN HE IS STANDIN ON STAGE n NOT AS A PATIENT!:angry:

600863_521584894570547_29460163_n.jpg

Use some brain and try to analyze, PMLN signed 18th amendment but was stopped to do they have to do. People who are criticizing Metro Bus systems are top level JAHILS who are blind in their false PTI/IK or PPP favoritism.

That was great, but I do have a counter point.

People who vote any government into power should be held accountable for the mess they create, not the people who do not vote!

(just kidding, not a serious comment please)

Last edited by a moderator:
An iOS and Android App related to Pakistan's General Elections 2013: Pakistan Elections 2013.
295357_637525069595571_1171160901_n.jpg

Let's wait for an official update from PTI. It is no use propagating rumors. Of course, Imran Khan will decide what he wants to do, as his doctor's advice permits him.

Oh sure...this was just ome of the methods that can be employed.

17 years of struggle
75 Jalsas in 16 days
He is 60 years old
Fell from 16 feet height
On ICU Bed, still fighting for nation
He is Khan .. Imran Khan ---> Pakistan Khan

941351_465174050225480_135069261_n.jpg

This message was left on facebook yesterday by a die hard pro N league supporter

Yesterdays Imran Khan message to the nation was very thought provoking,touching & emitionel.it made me to ponder over that how my vote is importent for the future of the next five years of my country.Its my responsibilty to make a clean person electeable on the basis of ideology not on the family.its time to decide to vote for a person who is Harvard educated or a factory owner who has alleged of gas theft.Though i cant cast my vote due to residing outside of country but my support is for education,accountability,honesty & true hope

Just to let you guys know, i was at PTI Election Banquet, which was held on 5th May.
A specially recorded Imran's message was broadcast as well as a webcam stream with some dude called Arif Alvi.
Here are some pictures of the event.

Back
Top Bottom