What's new

"Get Lost": Taiwan Strongly Reacts To China's Note To Indian Media

Did you know President Xi as a young man try to be a member of the CPC and only succeeded on his 10 attempt?
Do you know that the majority of the CPC are elite and professionals unlike the DPP and KMT that are made up of half baked and learned proletariat?

Why do you feel so threatened by the truth?

CPC is today an elistist party within China and its membership is not open to foreigner like me, I didn't you know that? Do you need further eduaction.

:coffee::cheers::tsk:
I didn't address it to you. I said it in solidarity with Taiwan and as an Indian to CCP party for trying to warn us.

Tell us how much do you know about India News Media e.g. WION, Gravitas?

India is just a failed and flawed Democracy in a true sense.

Why? Because we don't want to be brainwashed by CCP like you. Thanks but no thanks.

Why are Indians interfering with China internal affairs?

I reckoned Modi Hindutva India think they can afford to play with fire.
Once China starts interfering with India internal affairs, by supporting the separatist movements, India will be soon engulf with separarism all over e.g. Khalistan, Manipuri, Nagaland, Bodoland, Tamjl Nadu, Kashmir, Jammu, etc Not to mention the ISIS secret cells inside India.

China new foreign policy should revert India status back to the times before the British Raj enslaved India and back to her original subcontinent state of 32 Kingdoms and 570 districts. Those were peaceful time.

Then there will no longer be any border issues with subcontinent India again.

:cheers:

Last edited:
I didn't address it to you. I said it in solidarity with Taiwan and as an Indian to CCP party for trying to warn us.
Did China issue the official communique or it is the News Media distorting the original message, a gentle reminder of not getting involved in her internal affair.

That is what Modi has done. Creating animosity between the people from two world. Why can't Modi practice more restraint like China?

india infiltrated into China back in late 1959 and China issued them warning after warning but Nehru India simply ignored these warning and insulted China by calling them paper tiger and continue to do so in coercion with CIA. By 1962 it reached a point of no return and China invaded India.
India then framed China for aggression ignoring her intrusion and the warning.
i am seeing the repeat of the event but this time it is because COVID has become uncontrollable in India with in my estimation 140 million Indians infected.
i won't bother to discuss about how India intends to settle this but a failed relatuonship with China is not helpful to Modi the extreme nationalist.

China would have been a very helpful neighbour but look at them today.
You have a moron at the helm but that is India problem and an Indian choice.

Did China issue the official communique or it is the News Media distorting the original message, a gentle reminder of not getting involved in her internal affair.

That is what Modi has done. Creating animosity between the people from two world. Why can't Modi practice more restraint like China?

india infiltrated into China back in late 1959 and China issued them warning after warning but Nehru India simply ignored these warning and insulted China by calling them paper tiger and continue to do so in coercion with CIA. By 1962 it reached a point of no return and China invaded India.
India then framed China for aggression ignoring her intrusion and the warning.
i am seeing the repeat of the event but this time it is because COVID has become uncontrollable in India with in my estimation 140 million Indians infected.
i won't bother to discuss about how India intends to settle this but a failed relatuonship with China is not helpful to Modi the extreme nationalist.

China would have been a very helpful neighbour but look at them today.
You have a moron at the helm but that is India problem and an Indian choice.
So we just have to accept China's version of their territorial claims and resign ourselves to your tutelage. Thanks but no thanks. We are not Pakistan. If we are loosing China then you are loosing India too. Don't overestimate your value for us.

So we just have to accept China's version of their territorial claims and resign ourselves to your tutelage. Thanks but no thanks. We are not Pakistan. If we are loosing China then you are loosing India too. Don't overestimate your value for us.
Then you will have to ask yourself this?
Who draw the Line? Certainly not Indian.
Did the British Colonialist consulted the neighboring nations?
That is why India in enforcing the British drawn MacMahon Line and Johnson Line is facing problems with all her neighbours.
For China, India is the only nation out of the 14 that has not settled the disputed border today.
Don't mention Vietnam a former Province of China or Japan whose claim on Diayutai is based on their illegal annexation of Ryuku Kingdom in 1876 by the Meiji Dynasty.

Diayutai was in fact a part of the 1895 annexation of Taiwan chain of islands in the unequal Sekimonoseki Treaty.

They were all returned to China under the Potsdam Treaty but USA play dirty and claimed that Diayutai was left out due to a clerical error and hence the dispute between Japan and China today.

Same applied to Aksai Chin.
Used your common sense, how can India border suddenly protrude inside into China.
That is British imperialistism. Believe it or not. Today Simla Accord is deemed illegal by UK and Britain recognised Tibet as an inalienable part of China.

The Taiwanese are very brave and deserve the help of the international community of free nations.

Yes the taiwanese people have shown that they are not bunch of cowards to bow in front of a rogue regime

It is already established. No one goes to china/ccp to make business/interaction with Taiwan.
Really?? I honestly don't know, but very strange, usually China will cut diplomatic ties with those who established diplomatic relationship with Taiwan, how come China didn't do this time with India?

Yes the taiwanese people have shown that they are not bunch of cowards to bow in front of a rogue regime
Coming from an Indian like you is not surprising.
We all know what is your real agenda.

Really?? I honestly don't know, but very strange, usually China will cut diplomatic ties with those who established diplomatic relationship with Taiwan, how come China didn't do this time with India?
The India-Taipei Association (Chinese: 印度—台北協會; pinyin: Yìndù-Táiběi Xiéhuì) is the representative office of India in Taiwan, functioning as a de facto embassy in the absence of diplomatic relations. It was established in 1995.[3]

Looks like china is ok If it is named differently and serves the same purpose.

India has become the strength of all those oppressed for years by the rogue Chinese regime

Honk Kong protesters carry Indian flags , they pledge their support to India. We will now continue to fight chinese everywhere & we will stand-up for Taiwan & Honk kong

1602164850642.png

Hope you learn from them, by not rolling down from Himalayas like bunch of Pandas and handing PLA 1000 sq kms of your claimed territory on platter, without firing a single bullet. :D

Back
Top Bottom