What's new

Germany puts army on standby after its generous approach to migrants backfires

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rich Arabs won't take these refugees, then why should Europe.

I am pretty sure the Khangressies, Islamists and Sikulars across India will soon demand that we let these people in

If Rich Arabs won't take these refugees, then why should Europe.

I am pretty sure the Khangressies, Islamists and Sikulars across India will soon demand that we let these people in
sooner or later they will demand to take in.. they can do anything for vote bank...

Hopefully 10 million more refugees will reach Europe as well.

Another Adolf Hitler in making but , Dis time its target changes from Jew to Muslims .

PS- WW3 Coming ...!!

Muslims have already overtaken Birmingham, how soon before they take over Berlin, and Flag of ISIS flies over the German Chancelliery

It's time for the rise of the German Fourth Reich and for Merkel to start wearing a stash

Dont worry about it Indian.. its the clash of civilization and you are just an bystanders in those big games. Know your place before talk.

I will give another decade at best before these pussy EU countries are run over by refugees... most of whom are fake and are going for economic reasons mostly from Syria/ Iraq/ Afghan/ Pakistan..... while the actual sufferers are stuck in their war torn countries.

Indian insects will remain top in numbers ... No matter how much muslims go to europe....

Canada, US, Australia ,UAE, KSA and UK are prime examples... Pehle apna dekh phir dosron ko bol faqeer k bache

And Saudi offering to make 200 mosque.. Can we see this as a plan all the time.. let syrian muslims take over EU and we make 200 Mosque to channel money and support to fanatics and in short time they will start demanding Sharia.. and BOOOM..!!! terrorist explodes..

Are they refugees or on invasion ? But these morons will have no problem as they belive Hanging a terrorist is so against Human rights
Gazawa-E- Europe...

Gazawa-E- Europe...

Sometimes I amaze to see the level of hypocricy by Indian posters, you were the one who was celebrating a mandir in UAE ??? Are you going there for Maha Dubai like Mahabharat ????

These European countries were the reason behind conflicts I ME. Now they are afraid of response. Sadly KSA too backed off when it too have lot of responsibility

Sometimes I amaze to see the level of hypocricy by Indian posters, you were the one who was celebrating a mandir in UAE ??? Are you going there for Maha Dubai like Mahabharat ????

Mahabharata is a war epic, based on clash of Civilizations
Maybe if the crusades were to start again, you can bring the Mahabharata example

Wah, Indian are doing hypocrisy and what Saudi Arabia doing, CHARITY???? .
Are you comparing situation of Indian in Dubai to Syrian refugee in Germany:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom