What's new

Germany accuses the US of 'modern day piracy' for seizing a shipment of medical equipment

The United States allegedly 'confiscated' 200,000 3M masks that Germany had ordered for their medical workers

Ah now things make sense.

US asks 3M to ramp up production to cover the shortage of masks in the US and 3M tries to sell it to Germany.

US asks 3M to ramp up production to cover the shortage of masks in the US and 3M tries to sell it to Germany.
Well, I'll be... miracles do happen. I actually agree with you. Germany got exactly what it deserved for being stupid enough to buy anything from an American company.

Well, I'll be... miracles do happen. I actually agree with you. Germany got exactly what it deserved for being stupid enough to buy anything from an American company.

Yeah, they should use their own companies...looks like they got burnt at their own game.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-backlash-from-neighbors-over-mask-export-ban
Germany Faces Backlash From Neighbors Over Mask Export Ban

MARCH 1, 2020
https://www.guerillastocktrading.co...estrictions-on-us-companies-making-n95-masks/
China Puts Export Restrictions On US Companies Making N95 Masks

Last edited:

yeah it was under contract to sell to Germany, questions? Besides 3M china is a chinese registered company, therefore chinese company, not American company.

yeah it was under contract to sell to Germany, questions? Besides 3M china is a chinese registered company, therefore chinese company, not American company.

Wow more sillyness...here's the 3M CEO Mike Roman talking about their Chinese manufacturing plants. Apparently somehow you know more about his company than he does ...:

Last edited:
Wow more sillyness...here's the 3M CEO Mike Roman talking about their Chinese manufacturing plants. Apparently somehow you know more about his company than he does ...:

apparently you can't tell the difference, Chinese 3M is a subsidiary of 3M America, so it produces and distributes and dictated by it's headquarter, but it's still a chinese company regardless since it's registered in china, during war time, these companies can be nationalized by china as they are LEGALLY CONSIDERED chinese company, understand?

apparently you can't tell the difference, Chinese 3M is a subsidiary of 3M America, so it produces and distributes and dictated by it's headquarter, but it's still a chinese company regardless since it's registered in china, during war time, these companies can be nationalized by china as they are LEGALLY CONSIDERED chinese company, understand?

ANY company can have their assets nationalized. Why do you think Cuba and Venezuela are being trade restricted? They nationalized US subsidiaries in their countries.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ion-for-nationalization-idUSKCN0HY20720141010
Venezuela ordered to pay Exxon $1.6 billion for nationalization

Last edited:
ANY company can have their assets nationalized. Why do you think Cuba and Venezuela are being trade restricted? They nationalized US subsidiaries in their countries.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ion-for-nationalization-idUSKCN0HY20720141010
Venezuela ordered to pay Exxon $1.6 billion for nationalization

yes, and their actions aren't illegal as these are registered as those country's companies, so they can nationalize any time they want. It just such action would really piss Americans off, so no one would use such action unless it's extenuating circumstances.

yes, and their actions aren't illegal as these are registered as those country's companies, so they can nationalize any time they want. It just such action would really piss Americans off, so no one would use such action unless it's extenuating circumstances.

I think it is safe to assume a country has the right to take over ANY business assets within its borders owned by foreigners with just compensation under international law. That's just a cost of doing business.

I think it is safe to assume a country has the right to take over ANY business assets within its borders owned by foreigners with just compensation under international law. That's just a cost of doing business.
Just compensation depends on the courts of that country not US courts. You can do it to Cuba or Venezuela not China though. Trump is begging for Chinese help. You coughing yet?

Just compensation depends on the courts of that country

um no. The UN has the "pay them only $1" angle covered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalization#Compensation

"In 1962, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 1803, "Permanent Sovereignty over National Resources", which states that in the event of nationalization, the owner "shall be paid appropriate compensation in accordance with international law".

You coughing yet?
Nope! In fact unlike how most of China was...I'm not confined to the 16th floor of a building so I don't give germs to my neighbors across the hall. Or worrying about people spitting on elevator buttons.

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 12.09.02 AM.jpg

Suburban US "Social Distancing"

Last edited:
um no. The UN has the "pay them only $1" angle covered.

https://en.wikipedia.org/zation#Compensation

"In 1962, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 1803, "Permanent Sovereignty over National Resources", which states that in the event of nationalization, the owner "shall be paid appropriate compensation in accordance with international law".

Nope! In fact unlike how most of China was...I'm not confined to the 16th floor of a building so I don't give germs to my neighbors across the hall. Or worrying about people spitting on elevator buttons.

View attachment 621143
Suburban US "Social Distancing"

UN resolutions also classified China as a human rights abiding citizen of the world and did not try US for war crimes in Iraq. Lolol

Hahahha want me to poSt pics of Americans spitting on one another for Corona? Still not coughing huh, you might be asymptomatic, but you parents definitely will gey it. Lol

I am coughing, but I think I’m allergic to little pink bull$hit.
Your friend below seems to be asymptomatic. Better avoid him man

Nature of Americans coming out yet again for the world to see. Behind the PR they do to Pak military officers, which is tantamount to brainwashing, this is the real American.

Lol, western countries cant get enough of the high quality Chinese products that they are fighting each other to get the most.

Back
Top Bottom