What's new

Gere kiss sparks India protests

It's weird isn't it? Promiscuity is quite rampant in India, it's only when its put to the test publicly by an old drunk man, then the holier than thou attitudes emerge out.

Seriously if that is the attitude of people in India then don't bother coming to th UK.

This is what is regarded as harmless fooling around in th UK and trust me when I say it is so much more extreme over here than that.

I can just imagine some poor conservative from the subcontinent coming here and gradually going insane over what he sees. They would probably never leave the house lol.

How dare this Hollywood Idol Kiss Shilpa!

Only Bollywood Idols are permitted, like Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Abishek Bachan, Hirthik Roshan, Sanjay Dutt, John Abraham.... Am I forgetting anyone?

You forgot the biggest one of all...Emraan Hashmi:lol:

It's weird isn't it? Promiscuity is quite rampant in India, it's only when its put to the test publicly by an old drunk man, then the holier than thou attitudes emerge out.

It is quite common among the younger crowd, goto colleges and you will see, however there are those groups who need attention and thus go on these effigy burning and chanting sprees. Those who disagree and those of are of Shiv Sena, etc types. They are the ones who do these protests, etc.

I dont think that this translates into what the whole of India thinks or does.

Seriously if that is the attitude of people in India then don't bother coming to th UK.

This is what is regarded as harmless fooling around in th UK and trust me when I say it is so much more extreme over here than that.

I can just imagine some poor conservative from the subcontinent coming here and gradually going insane over what he sees. They would probably never leave the house lol.

Dude, you do know the number of Indians in UK dont you? They go there by the plane loads :D

ah the good **** numb media.

Why is it 15 peoples protesting in 2 places 15 multiply 2 = 30 translates to they being representatives of India?

Have you guys ever thought why sex/kiss/women works these self-claimed groups worked up specially when a white person is involved in it when there are brothels in every corner of country?

It is the psyche of some retarted peoples and the hype of the media creates, When ISRO is demostrating SCRAMJET propulsion it is not a national news but when someone is kissing someone it is national news.

Our media is taking the iliterates for a ride!

Gere was a bit overboard, but there is nothing that these peoples need to protest sometimes burn cricket players effigies or break dhonis new home!

They dont represent a nation with their pseudo-natioanlism on making baseless issues , issues ; and self porclaimed nirvanic peoples turning blind eye on anything other than "women".

Yes, the taboo still exists and it is common with 35% of illiteracy but i say Media is to be blamed more than anything for creating such hype.

Yesterday when i tuned in, my god there was not a single news other than ash-abhi wedding, i was like WTF!

There is huge double standards and these protests by self porclaimed groups are nothing other than gaining whatever attention these jobless youth has.

They are claiming they are protecting so called "culture" when if you took a census they are the first ones to be customer of a racket or a prostitute.. I have seen such hypocrycis myself.

that is why richard gere will not come to pakistan. think of what would happen if this happened in pakistan. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidwai,

30 people protested, Media covered, made a big hulla, gere and shetty got even more airtime, In pakistan also similar things happen, google 'mujra'
Anyways,we are the idiots..sitting here speaking about them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom