Good Move.....!! & Secondly

Imran Khan as usual phir Mamoooooon Ban Giya.......:rofl:

Jang Multimedia Lahore

Last edited:
01_02.jpg

Good Move.....!! & Secondly

Imran Khan as usual phir Mamoooooon Ban Giya.......:rofl:

Jang Multimedia Lahore
Army has already rejected their apology now this channel has to go either Government will ban them or people along with Armed Forces will box the up enough of this traitor GEO O Mr first even know Army rejected the apology but what else to expect from corrupt PML N supporter

Last edited:
@Zarvan....Absolutely Army can reject it for the time period but not endlessly.....it will be not in their own interests. By this unconditional apology, Geo will get ordinary public sympathies which is more important at the moment than anything else.

@Zarvan....Absolutely Army can reject it for the time period but not endlessly.....it will be not in their own interests. By this unconditional apology, Geo will get ordinary public sympathies which is more important at the moment than anything else.

I doubt it. They will not get any sympathy what so ever..

I fail to understand that why the govt. is siding with GEO. Let the PEMRA decide this case on merit and this would put an end to this drama.

I fail to understand that why the govt. is siding with GEO. Let the PEMRA decide this case on merit and this would put an end to this drama.

Sympathy will automatically built when its played (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and printed on daily basis.......remember public always have a short memory:lol:

The government backs GEO, GEO backs the gvernment. Simple as that.

GEO/jang group was ready to apologize 2 days after the Hamid Mir shooting, but the government told them not to do it. The government then kept on dilly dallying.

Jang group can hold the government to ransom by blackmailing them about the election rigging thing. Najam Sethi, Irfan Siddiqui, Iftikhar Ahmed are all government stooges who will be liaising b/w the govt and Jang group.

Geo lost all the sympathies Mr and its not going to get them back its only wet dreams of some PML N supporters Army has gained from it and now Army from shutting down Geo will only gain more Geo death is now near

Its a good step but people are really tired of their crap/ The blasphemy case was the final straw that pushed it down the edge. Even after this apology people wont be sympathetic towards them as majority will say that its not right to first do blasphemy and then apologize to escape punishment.
I know its going to sound weird but army not accepting the apology may make them look even better in front of the people as they will believe that the army is hell bent on punishing them rather then letting them go scot free.
Geo made a few blunders big time.

As for Imran khan. It will die down in time and since GEO ( whether the apology is accepted or not) is on the losing side he will claim victory ( if he has any political sense). Propaganda will end in time as the channel will get negative ratings if they keep harping abt IK and army. Just needs to play his cards right.

What makes you so sure about that. You can keep people excited for a day, a week or a month but not forever.

N league ki toh kutta jaise ho raha hai... Is ko samj nai arha apna chamchay Geo ko bachai ya phir fauj sa apna app ko.....
Geo had no credibility left people don't believe them.....
Yesterday while shopping one my friends heard shoppkeeper saying, "log hukumat main zaleel hotay hain, Khan to opposition main bhee reh kay zaleel hogya hay".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom