What's new

GEO's Applogize to ISI Chief on his Own

MR you basically hate Army this statement that you hate Generals not Army are biggest lie said by people who hate Army Generals are not elected from outside they reach top from bottom Mr by working hard and luck enough to remain alive to reach that
:lol:

Have you forgotten the extensions?......

Muashiqa karta hay but 1) apni age ke aurat se karta hay 2) Uska Har Muashika pregnency par khatam nahi hota

Yaar ma na ek ghandi baat likh kar erase ki hai..... Ma is kissa ko yahin khttam karta hon warna Rana sahab wala kiss be hai...... Hamza ka be maryum or shabaz and one Arab video also.... But this there personal life what they do I have concern what they do on national level.....

Who will watch Biased News... I wont.!! This apology after a month long campaign is of no importance to awaam and to Army

Yaar ma na ek ghandi baat likh kar erase ki hai..... Ma is kissa ko yahin khttam karta hon warna Rana sahab wala kiss be hai...... Hamza ka be maryum or shabaz and one Arab video also.... But this there personal life what they do I have concern what they do on national level.....
Bus abi see hawa nikal gayee? Issi liyay kehtay hay sheshay key ghar main beth kar bahir pathar nahi marnay chaheyan....

I agree @Zarvan. Its common practice amongst army haters to say we hate the generals but not the army. The thing is you cant say you hate the army as majority would defend them and remind of the sacrifices they have done for this country and will leave them speechless.
So to avoid this situation they say that they love anyone below the 1 star brigadier level but above it they hate them. This way they say we love the sacrifices but hate the army at the same time. :P

A request dont do this.
Just consider the posting standards of PDF. Low level fighting like this is not right on a prestigious forum like this. Its like PDF is divided between hard core blind fans who are more interested in downsizing their opponents then showing their own party in a good way.

A request dont do this.
Just consider the posting standards of PDF. Low level fighting like this is not right on a prestigious forum like this. Its like PDF is divided between hard core blind fans who are more interested in downsizing their opponents then showing their own party in a good way.

That's what I said to him but he wants to play on lower side and I have many gifts for him if he wants to continue... he put personal life over national issue... One gift just to show him.... I will delete in few seconds just to show him if he go low I will go to the lowest point....

deleted

Have you forgotten the extensions?......

It was Nawaz Sharif who made Gen Musharraf COAS , his own bad choice and wicked thinking ultimately led to him getting a kick on his fat ***, the imposition of martial and prolonged stay of Gen Musharraf as COAS. Even then ultimately Gen Musharraf had to vacate the office of the COAS not because of the political noise but because people within the Army wanted the rotation

Same with Gen Kiyani , the extension was given by PPP , there were misgivings for the extension in the Army and it did not happen the second time.

By talking about extensions you people cannot dodge the question of the hyphenation of Nawz Shirf's name with PML-N , how exactly did Nawz Shairf become party head for PML-N ? and how may extensions he has had since become party head ? Can you answer this question

It was Nawaz Sharif who made Gen Musharraf COAS , his own bad choice and wicked thinking ultimately led to him getting a kick on his fat ***, the imposition of martial and prolonged stay of Gen Musharraf as COAS. Even then ultimately Gen Musharraf had to vacate the office of the COAS not because of the political noise but because people within the Army wanted the rotation
So are you implying that Musharraf was incompetent for the COAS?

Same with Gen Kiyani , the extension was given by PPP , there were misgivings for the extension in the Army and it did not happen the second time.
But why did Kayani took it, he could have just signaled that he didn't need an extension as institution is bigger than individual?

By talking about extensions you people cannot dodge the question of the hyphenation of Nawz Shirf's name with PML-N , how exactly did Nawz Shairf become party head for PML-N ? and how may extensions he has had since become party head ? Can you answer this question
So do you mean that Army is no different from a political party?

So are you implying that Musharraf was incompetent for the COAS?

But why did Kayani took it, he could have just signaled that he didn't need an extension as institution is bigger than individual?

So do you mean that Army is no different from a political party?

haha .. you are now trying to dodge the question , here they are again in plain language ( lets see if you get it since PML-N people don't seem to understand plain language :P )

How did Nawaz become party head for PML-N ? For how long is his name name going to be hyphenated with PML and how many extensions has he had since becoming party head ?

Akhir aagaye apnay aukhaat pay itni daer mein, per ab tou daer bohot hi hogi...jesay kehtay hain

Ab pachtawat kya howat jab chiriyaan chug gaen kheat.

Poor Geo got fcuked very badly, they were under impression that "ganjay kabuter" Sharif bradran PML-N will save them.

some problem is going on with defence.pk
Akhir aagaye apnay aukhaat pay itni daer mein, per ab tou daer bohot hi hogi...jesay kehtay hain

Ab pachtawat kya howat jab chiriyaan chug gaen kheat.

Poor Geo got fcuked very badly, they were under impression that "ganjay kabuter" Sharif bradran PML-N will save them.
Fully agree its time to bury geo enough of this traitor channel

Back
Top Bottom