What's new

George Zimmerman found not guilty

Who cares? The racism still deeply rooted in USA, no one can deny it.

Zimmerman is whiter than Trayvon Martin, thus he can get away by murdering a person who is darker than him.

Let's say if Trayvon Martin is a Anglo-American or German-American, then i don't think Zimmerman would be lucky to get away from this sh1t.

And Zimmerman walks away scott-free from all charges including manslaughter??

What about the Casey Anthony case?

There's something seriously wrong in all of these cases- the US justice system is failing the very people it is meant to protect.

Well, it is for the American people to judge whether their system of justice is working for them. We in other countries need not be worried about that, right?

The Police showed up- they run a toxicology and criminal background check on the DEAD BLACK teenage VICTIM not the lighter perpetrator- how do you defend these actions?

Well, it is for the American people to judge whether their system of justice is working for them. We in other countries need not be worried about that, right?

I guess you are right sir. But then I don't want to hear about how America is the pinnacle of justice and freedom and all the BS propaganda they like to spout.

America is just one of the most absurd nations on earth- the contrasts, the hypocrisies, the inconsistencies.

A young unarmed man was killed by a larger, ARMED, man and the killer admitted to taking the life and this guy walks free???

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??

Great job America- land of the free, home of the brave? YEAH RIGHT.

Trayvon's parents decided to file manslaughter and second degree murder charges against Zimmerman. And clearly it was neither, so he is free. What is wrong with that?

What do you think should he have been charged with... Stalking??? Because of course it's neither murder nor manslaughter when he was about to have his skull bust opened on the curb before he made a good use of his weapon.

Had it not been for the hype created by the likes of Sharpton, the prosecutors might have tried Zimmerman on lesser charges and even gotten a conviction. But no, with all the hype around them, they too were under pressure from the black community (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Black Panthers... ummm Mike Tyson too :D ) and had to go all the way to charge Zimmerman on second degree murder, which it was not, and couldn't ever be proved.

The case was doomed since the very beginning, and the jurors made a very wise decision. Why criticize the US when the law of the land prevailed over media and mass? If this is not an example of transparency in justice, then what is?

I guess you are right sir. But then I don't want to hear about how America is the pinnacle of justice and freedom and all the BS propaganda they like to spout.

Just change the channel! Nobody can force you to listen what you do not want to hear. Simple.

Trayvon's parents decided to file manslaughter and second degree murder charges against Zimmerman. And clearly it was neither, so he is free. What is wrong with that?

What do you think should he have been charged with... Stalking??? Because of course it's neither murder nor manslaughter when he was about to have his skull bust opened on the curb before he made a good use of his weapon.

Had it not been for the hype created by the likes of Sharpton, the prosecutors might have tried Zimmerman on lesser charges and even gotten a conviction. But no, with all the hype around them, they too were under pressure from the black community (including Obama) go all the way to second degree murder, which it was not, and couldn't be proved.

The case was doomed since the very beginning, and the jurors made a very wise decision. Why criticize the US when the law of the land prevailed over media and mass? If this is not an example of transparency in justice, then what is?

None of what you have just said has ever been proven- Zimmerman never had an x-ray and from CCTV footage at the police station looks relatively unhurt- he didn't look like he'd been on the receiving end of some sort of brutal beating-as you claim.

And let's not forget-Zimmerman PERUSED Treyvon, not the other way around. If Zimmerman wasn't such a waste of space wannabe cop and had listened to the TRAINED 911 operator and stayed put- a 17 years old boy would be walking this earth today. Instead Zimmerman became the judge,jury and executioner for this young boy.

I can only hope someone "stands their ground" against this scumbag and gives him a taste of his own medicine.

None of what you have just said has ever been proven- Zimmerman never had an x-ray and from CCTV footage at the police station looks relatively unhurt- he didn't look like he'd been on the receiving end of some sort of brutal beating-as you claim.

And let's not forget-Zimmerman PERUSED Treyvon, not the other way around. If Zimmerman wasn't such a waste of space wannabe cop and had listened to the TRAINED 911 operator and stayed put- a 17 years old boy would be walking this earth today. Instead Zimmerman became the judge,jury and executioner for this young boy.

I can only hope someone "stands their ground" against this scumbag and gives him a taste of his own medicine.

Were there any injuries on Trayvon's body, apart from the bullet wound? Doesn't it tell us who was at the receiving end?

And see, here comes the part that you want to hold on to, but does bear any significance:

And let's not forget-Zimmerman PERUSED Treyvon, not the other way around.

The parents did not file stalking charges against Zimmerman! Whatever you are saying, that Zimmerman stalked/pursued Martin, no matter how true, has no bearing on the justice desired by Martin's parents. They saw nothing wrong in Zimmerman following Martin! If they did, they would have filed the requisite charges.

And in fact per "stand your ground" law, you do not have to be at the receiving end, you do NOT EVEN HAVE to be injured, only need to 'feel' threatened for your life. Or do you think people are going to wait using their weapons until they are wounded 'seriously' or 'fatally'? Stand your ground law is there with the public support, the support of same Zimmermans and Martins. You are just talking like Mike Tyson - "Why is Zimmerman still alive?".

The words like waste of space... wannabe cop... judge jury executioner etc have no place in the court of law. The court was approached by Martin's parents who wanted a justice that was based on their presumptions and not on evidences and testimonies. But the court was just.

Trayvon was actually larger than Zimmermann. 6'2 while Zimmermann is 5'8. Anyhow India is no beacon of human rights either.

Now if only all sharpton and the likes would pay equal attention to black on black crime.

Who cares? The racism is still deeply rooted in USA, no one can deny it.

Zimmerman is whiter than Trayvon Martin, thus he can get away by murdering a person who is darker than him.

Let's say if Trayvon Martin is an Anglo-American or German-American, then i don't think Zimmerman would be lucky to get away from this sh1t.

Kind of like how Hans enjoy certain privileged not avialible to tibetians or Turkics ain't it?

Ask to the American Neo-Nazis, would they like him as he has killed a black teenager?

He was no way a neo-Nazi. He is half Hispanic and that along is enough to disqualify him from the Neo-Nazi membership. Also, the black teenager happened to be a thug and a gang banger who tried to murder Zimmerman and Zimmerman protected himself.

Kind of like how Hans enjoy certain privileged not avialible to tibetians or Turkics ain't it?

Hans must follow the one child rule. Other groups do not.

A tragic incident indeed that has led to a massive clean-up of the Met police. And the accused in this case DID serve time.

I know enough to know what happened yesterday was absurd.

What typical nonsense to malign the VICTIM. Did Zimmerman know about Treyvon's suspensions? Did he know about his background? This child who had just turned 17 and weighed 40 pounds less than Zimmerman was PERUSED by the murderer even after the 911 operator had told Zimmerman to stay put. Treyvon had every right to be in that neighborhood- he was visiting his father a resident of the said neighborhood. What was his crime? Walking while black? What spooked Zimmerman about this young boy other than his own prejudices?

Zimmerman received 0 training to be a "watchman"- he was entirely self-appointed.

The Laws that allow this injustice to pass are wrong, the people who justify the death of an unarmed 17 year old for doing nothing wrong but go down to his local shops for some ice team and skittles have a twisted view of right and wrong.

images
ap_george_zimmerman_kb_121204_wblog.jpg

elite-daily-george-zimmerman-head-injury.jpg

See for yourself. He clearly has two gash on the back of his head. His nose is all bloody.

He was no way a neo-Nazi. He is half Hispanic and that along is enough to disqualify him from the Neo-Nazi membership. Also, the black teenager happened to be a thug and a gang banger who tried to murder Zimmerman and Zimmerman protected himself.

He cannot be accepted by the standard Neo-Nazi, but it doesn't mean he is not racist against the black people.

I've seen many white wannabe hispanics in USA embracing their white root yet despise their non-white side.

I bet Zimmerman is one of these epitomes.

The guy is just a young hippy, what makes him to deserve the death in the eyes of Zimmerman? I can't think anything else than racism against the black. He tracked him down for no reason, clearly that Zimmerman guy is the aggressor here.

He will soon get a million dollar book deal and live the rest of his life like a king. :D

Just like how Casey Anthony is living like a queen?

Broke and debt-ridden Casey Anthony comes out of hiding for bankruptcy case - NY Daily News

With all the lawsuits that are sure to come after him, I'm sure we'll see a similar article on him a couple of years from now

I do believe that if Zimmerman did not follow the teenager, Trayvon Martin would still be alive today

However, just because Zimmerman decided to follow him does not mean that Trayvon Martin is empowered to bash his head on a concrete sidewalk.

It is kind of hard to figure out how much damage is being done to your head or if the next bash going to crack your skull wide open when someone is banging it on a sidewalk.

Still Zimmerman was armed, Trayvon wasn't. That gives him a big advantage.

If it was in self defense, he could have shot him in the leg or something. Why did he shoot him in the heart?

Just like how Casey Anthony is living like a queen?

Broke and debt-ridden Casey Anthony comes out of hiding for bankruptcy case - NY Daily News

With all the lawsuits that are sure to come after him, I'm sure we'll see a similar article on him a couple of years from now

Still Zimmerman was armed, Trayvon wasn't. That gives him a big advantage.

If it was in self defense, he could have shot him in the leg or something. Why did he shoot him in the heart?

Florida has a "stand your ground law in place" which has come under scrutiny in the aftermath of this and GZ used it to his advantage along with the theory of self defense the crime scene pictures of him being worked uo (pictured up) got to the jury and had reasonable doubt to think that GZ had the actual intention to murder

Imho I believe he should have received manslaughter at least TM was walking around like any other normal teenager in the country but because he was in a gated community he was received as suspicious prompting GZ actions instilling reasonable doubt.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom