What's new

George Galloway: 'I don't debate with Israelis'

We only debate with Press TV - Geroge Galloway!

We only debate with Press TV - Geroge Galloway!

So what exactly? He just walkout out from an informal debate in Oxford U. It doesn't really mean anything. I agree he should have chosen a better & polite word to get out from the debate.

Beside what George Galloway did is not even close to what PM Erdogan did during Davos.
Erdogan-Peres clash will impact Mideast peace bid | GulfNews.com

Well as he said he does not recognize the illegal occupation of Palestine by the Zionist entity called Israel so how can you debate with people who are criminals and have illegally occupied innocent Palestinian land.

Quite understandable...

Well as he said he does not recognize the illegal occupation of Palestine by the Zionist entity called Israel so how can you debate with people who are criminals and have illegally occupied innocent Palestinian land.

Quite understandable...

Sure then he should first denounce his nationality because his home-country not only created this occupation but also occupied a lot of other countries for several decades!

Sure then he should first denounce his nationality because his home-country not only created this occupation but also occupied a lot of other countries for several decades!

No he does not have to denounce his nationality. He just has to denounce the acts of his country.

And he has done that on numerous occasions and the World hopes more people will have the courage exhibited by Mr. Galloway.

Here's an Israeli top general's son challenging Israeli narrative which paints Arabs as aggressors and Jews as victims:
Here's Son of Chief of Hamas Challenging the Arab narrative on Palestine:

Note that the Israeli general's son remains an Israeli active in politics whereas the only route open for the Hamas Chief's son to salve his conscience was conversion, espionage, and exile.

Is there a Pakistani here who can claim to have publicly championed Israel in Pakistan itself?

Yes, the feeling flashing across a Pakistani's gut right now is cowardice. Although you may cover that with anger directed towards me keep in mind that I ask myself if I were in your shoes I don't know if I'd behave any better...

And yet...one article of faith I've absorbed from my skimpy Talmud studies is that there is the opportunity for individual adherents of all three Abrahamic religions to make choices for good or evil regardless of circumstances.

As one biographer wrote of Goethe: "His virtues were his own; his vices were those of his time and country" - and so it is for us. If you can't openly be an pro-Israel, anti-Galloway iconoclast there is going to be another route available for you, though if it doesn't appear you may have to seek it out.

That is an entirely different issue. Leader of a nation is more or less directly involved in the decision making process of a state. If you have any beef with a country , it is quite reasonable to take it up with its head rather than on its citizens. Here you have a drunk galloway walking out on the grounds that his adversary is a mere 3rd year Israeli STUDENT.

How in god's green earth did you think it possible to make such a wild comparison ?!?!

How is its different apologist? GG walk out because his counterpart was an Israeli(citizen/supporter of Israel) likewise in UN council too western delegates walk out because their counterpart was an Irani(citizen/supporter of Iran).Before smartass Indian apologists , Pro-Israel media or Jews themselves coming out with usual anti-semitic crap remember the question GG asked to student was "Are you an Israeli?" not "Are you a Jew"?.If some people can walk out of room because their counterpart is an Irani citizen/supporter/representive so is rest of the world when they meet with citizen/supporter/representive of a X country.

a racist indeed.

or maybe,he doesnt debate with his wife either.

coz he is scared.

As you talk about Talmud lets see what talmud say about non jews [Muslim ,hindu & christian]

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

WAIT...THERE'S MORE -

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (*****) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.[This Is Going to Hurt My Hindu Friends]

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.[this is hilarious]

Gittin 70a. On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.[See the Talmic jews Mentality]

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

What Jewish Scholars Are Saying:

Rabbi Meir Kahane, told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").This Is Going to hurt Arabs your friend

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews. (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

George Galloway Is not even 1% of racist and when we compare it to teaching of Talmud Is like a Racist Factory

And yet...one article of faith I've absorbed from my skimpy Talmud studies is that there is the opportunity for individual adherents of all three Abrahamic religions to make choices for good or evil regardless of circumstances.

As you talk about Talmud lets see what talmud say about non jews [Muslim ,hindu & christian]

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

Baba Kamma 37b. If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full.

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned.

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

WAIT...THERE'S MORE -

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (*****) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.[This Is Going to Hurt My Hindu Friends]

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Hagigah 27a. States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.

Baba Mezia 59b. A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.[this is hilarious]

Gittin 70a. On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.[See the Talmic jews Mentality]

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: "Thank you God for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave."

What Jewish Scholars Are Saying:

Rabbi Meir Kahane, told CBS News that his teaching that Arabs are "dogs" is derived "from the Talmud." (CBS 60 Minutes, "Kahane").This Is Going to hurt Arabs your friend

University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim," a Hebrew term for non-Jews. (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

George Galloway Is not even 1% of racist and when we compare it to teaching of Talmud Is like a Racist Factory

come on mate,this is all old bullshit.

none of the jews follow this.

I am just showing every body how this people are brain wash to hate,cheat,rob,kill every non jews and use and then discard us.
See their talmud killing non jews and non jews children is gods will.They are doing exactly what their talmud is teaching them.and like hitler they also think they are superior to non jews .

[/B]

come on mate,this is all old bullshit.

none of the jews follow this.[/QUOTE]

Here's an Israeli top general's son challenging Israeli narrative which paints Arabs as aggressors and Jews as victims:

I suggest you watch and listen to both with an open mind, and then decide who's more credible....An Israeli spy who spied on his own people for a military occupation force or a top Israeli general's son and his family who have sacrificed for Israel. As you listen, do remember the fact that Hamas was created by Israelis as a counter to Yasser Arafat's PLO.

It's interesting to see that Indians are the most ardent supporters of Israel on this forum. But they also admire Hitler and Nazis. Is this schizophrenia?

Nazi memorabilia, including Adolf Hitler's biography Mein Kampf, are growing in popularity in India, according to the BBC. The marketing chief of Crossword, a national chain of book stores in India, told the BBC that Mein Kampf has "been a consistent bestseller for us."

At Mumbai bookstores located in upscale neighborhoods, the Hitler book sales have risen sharply from 40-50 copies a year to several hundred copies annually in each store. It's not just the autobiography - books on the Nazi leader, T-shirts, bags, bandanas and key-rings are also in demand. A shop in Pune, called Teens, says it sells nearly 100 T-shirts a month with Hitler's image on them.

A Bollywood film "Dear Friend Hitler" is due to be released at the end of this year, according to news reports. The movie director Rakesh Ranjan Kumar says his film "shows Hitler's love for India and how he indirectly contributed to Indian independence".

Hindu nationalists in India have a long history of admiration for the Nazi leader, including his "Final Solution". In his book "We" (1939), Madhav Sadashiv Golwalkar, the leader of the Hindu Nationalist RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) wrote, "To keep up the purity of the Race and its culture, Germany shocked the world by her purging the country of the Semitic races -- the Jews. Race pride at its highest has been manifested here. Germany has also shown how well-nigh impossible it is for races and cultures, having differences going to the root, to be assimilated into one united whole, a good lesson for us in Hindusthan to learn and profit by." (We, p.35/p.43)

There may have been mutual admiration between the upper caste Hindu Nationalists and the Nazis since the 1940s. After all, the Nazis adopted the Swastika, a symbol commonly used by Brahmans in India, because it was understood as an Aryan symbol indicating racial purity and superiority. The Nazis knew that the early Aryans of India were white invaders.

On the surface, it appears that Indians are schizophrenic. It is hard to reconcile the right-wing Hindus' growing admiration for the Nazis with their new-found love of Israel. But there is evidence to suggest that both trends are real. Along with rising sales of the Nazi merchandise, there have also been calls in India to "do Gaza" in Pakistan, and the Indian police discovered a conspiracy by a serving Indian Army officer to set up a radical Hindu government in exile in Israel. Both of these trends seem to be driven mainly by the rising hatred of minorities, particularly Muslims, in India.

Haq's Musings: Hindu Nationalists Admire Nazis and Israel in India?

Back
Top Bottom