What's new

Geopolitics of Iran : caspianreport

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Saw this after @That Guy posted a report by "caspianreport". Found it quite interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy

Don't forget these...

They go perfectly with the Geopolitics video :)

Last edited by a moderator:

some part true, the rest total BS, overall result: unreliable source.

Instead of just saying BS, how about you point out what's BS and what's not?

This isn't a news article, it's an analysis, thus it doesn't matter how reliable the source is, as long as it delivers what a promises, an analysis.

some part true, the rest total BS, overall result: unreliable source.

Which part is true and which is bs?
I posted it because I found it fascinating, not saying it is 100 percent accurate. Its done by a student, with research done by fellow mates, but its quite compact, like a 'getting started' video, am sure there are lot more factors/players/variations.

Which part is true and which is bs?
I posted it because I found it fascinating, not saying it is 100 percent accurate. Its done by a student, with research done by fellow mates, but its quite compact, like a 'getting started' video, am sure there are lot more factors/players/variations.
that's exactly the problem, an analysis by a student who has referred to the western sources, and even in this case he hasn't done his homework, the number of BS is too much for me to explain, but to show you how false information it has, let's start with the very first line: "in the last 500 years, the borders of Iran has remained more or less the same":blink:, in the following animation which starts from 200 years ago (the first cut is 1813 and the last is 1902) you can see the difference.
[video]http://news.khabaronline.ir/Images/News/Editor/flash/Iran.swf[/video]
spare me for the rest.

The dude in the first video has a thick Israeli accent. Israelis trying to create instability in Iran once again.

He's not Israeli, he's Azerbaijani.

Seriously, why are so many Iranian members so paranoid that they have to blame Israel for everything wrong that happens to them? Oh, a bird took a **** in your country, IT'S AN ISRAELI BIRD! Oh a kid threw a rock across the border, THE KID AND THE ROCK ARE BOTH ISRAELI!

caspian report is dirty azerbaijani propaganda.

He's Azerbaijani, yes, but can you prove that it's just mere propaganda? No, you can't.

that's exactly the problem, an analysis by a student who has referred to the western sources, and even in this case he hasn't done his homework, the number of BS is too much for me to explain, but to show you how false information it has, let's start with the very first line: "in the last 500 years, the borders of Iran has remained more or less the same":blink:, in the following animation which starts from 200 years ago (the first cut is 1813 and the last is 1902) you can see the difference.
[video]http://news.khabaronline.ir/Images/News/Editor/flash/Iran.swf[/video]
spare me for the rest.

That's one thing, what else? All I see you doing is arguing semantics.

He's not Israeli, he's Azerbaijani.

Seriously, why are so many Iranian members so paranoid that they have to blame Israel for everything wrong that happens to them? Oh, a bird took a **** in your country, IT'S AN ISRAELI BIRD! Oh a kid threw a rock across the border, THE KID AND THE ROCK ARE BOTH ISRAELI!

Proof he is Azeri? I have never seen a Azeri with this type of accent or pronunciation. The way he pronounces Baluch and other words sound very Israeli to me.

Also those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Worry about your own country's problems and let Iranians worry about Iran.

I don't like the Caspian Report at all.

He refers to Xinjiang as "Uyghurstan", which is the terminology used by ETIM terrorists.

So any idea of him being "objective" goes out the window.

I don't like the Caspian Report at all.

He refers to Xinjiang as "Uyghurstan", which is the terminology used by ETIM terrorists.

So any idea of him being "objective" goes out the window.

that is because they are illiterate pan-turks. look at their facebook page; they are azerbaijani students. they have lived in pan-turkish propaganda. they dont even have a free press, and this delusional pakistani is putting that vid in our section.

Proof he is Azeri? I have never seen a Azeri with this type of accent or pronunciation. The way he pronounces Baluch and other words sound very Israeli to me.

Also those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Worry about your own country's problems and let Iranians worry about Iran.

Look at his channel, he's a group of Azeri students that make these videos. Azeris make up a sizable chunk of Iran's population, he probably used to live there or has family there, so he every right to worry about Iran.

Look at his channel, he's a group of Azeri students that make these videos. Azeris make up a sizable chunk of Iran's population, he probably used to live there or has family there, so he every right to worry about Iran.

how did you conclude this pakistani? you don't know anything about iran. they are pan-turkish azerbaijanis, not iranians. and iranians dont go to azerbaijan to live there.

Back
Top Bottom