What's new

GEO sues ISI for defamation, demands public apology !

Is GEO still off air?
Its airing from Dubai to Europe and North America, still up and running. Dubai govt is silent partner of this game. Just like they were providing refuge to Baluchistan wanted leaders.

Geedar ki mout aati hai to wo Shehr ki traf Baaghta hai!! :guns:

Is it ok to file a defamation case against a government agency?????? (never heard it before)..... Did court took it in file????

I thought Geo wanted to find a way out...... But seems like they are in a suicide mission

Every person in ISI should be persecuted. They are terrorists and should be dealt under international laws.

Only in Pakistan, a Freaking TV channel can run defamation campaigns against ISI/Army & yet file defamation suit against ISI.

Only in Pakistan media can insult any institution because not in civilian government have guts to rope them nor military have tactics to keep them under foot.

I never liked GEO.

But I have a question. We want to ban GEO when it blamed against ISI Chief. Why there was no outrage when it insulted the Chief Executive of the country or other heads of the institutions.

Second point, After this ban against GEO. How many journalists/channels could question the polices related to the Army/ISI.

Back
Top Bottom