What's new

GEO sues ISI for defamation, demands public apology !

Is GEO still off air?
IDK which 90% of Pakistan geo is talking about, because not even for a minute Geo has been off the air, they did changed its position from 13 to 76 and now a week ago they moved it back to 45, I have been getting Jang akhbar without a hiccup, and I live only 2 Km away from GHQ :D

There is no replacement of GEO in terms on MEDIA all other channels are not mature .

pufff... are you kidding me? geo was mature, than fox news is neutral.

IDK which 90% of Pakistan geo is talking about, because not even for a minute Geo has been off the air, they did changed its position from 13 to 76 and now a week ago they moved it back to 45, I have been getting Jang akhbar without a hiccup, and I live only 2 Km away from GHQ :D

you should boycott Jang newpaper atleast..

Last edited:
pufff... are you kidding me? geo was mature, than fox news is neutral.

Just tell me bro, why YOU are against GEO. The only reason is " they blame on ISI Head" only.......!

awesome.... this guy needs to get screwed big time. as if the last blunder he could have done was this!

Just tell me bro, why YOU are against GEO. The only reason is " they blame on ISI Head" only.......!

Yes mainly, nowhere you try to destabilize national institutions, especially related to defence.. if I have to choose between a corporate media being run by a man in Dubai and ISI an intelligence wing of the defence forces, my choice is obvious.

Only in Pakistan, a Freaking TV channel can run defamation campaigns against ISI/Army & yet file defamation suit against ISI.

Aren't the ISI & this news channel making a spectacle of themselves by displaying their dirty linen in public ?

GEO is really acting out of hand. ISI after the couple of incidents has not been involved in this issue apart from the we wont accept apology stuff. The thing is they are doing it in hiding while GEO is looking like deranged man who is bumping everything in its path.

What are the charges for defamation? What is the case? bcz at that time GEO had openly started a war against ISI and after that ISI has been quite. Infact the Army has a severely strong case against GEO on defamation charges but they have not pursued it at all.

Yes mainly, nowhere you try to destabilize national institutions, especially related to defence..

They are not destabilizing at all. You mean no one can ask or rise question about ISI hmmm. One Blame and GEO got BANNED. First time someone rise something about ISI and badly punished. It means in future no one will do same again.

if I have to choose between a corporate media being run by a man in Dubai and ISI an intelligence wing of the defence forces, my choice is obvious.

Yes every Pakistani will chose ISI.

Mir Shakil ul Rehman needs a new nationality. ;)
awesome.... this guy needs to get screwed big time. as if the last blunder he could have done was this!

Personally i feel that he and his channel will gain from this .

it will also help in diverting attention of public from NS' govt's failures so far

They are not destabilizing at all. You mean no one can ask or rise question about ISI hmmm. One Blame and GEO got BANNED. First time someone rise something about ISI and badly punished. It means in future no one will do same again.

Yes every Pakistani will chose ISI.

geo has been doing this propaganda against ISI and Army since Hillary came, before that jang has always done anti-pakistan propaganda through its news papers, its not one time thing...

what human rights violations army/isi do, I am against it too, but this was sheer attempt to demoralize defence institution, this was attack on defence institution. unacceptable !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom