What's new

Geo-pmln nexus exposed: PEMRA members resign, allege govt not willing to take action against Geo.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking:

Geo-pmln nexus exposed: PEMRA members resign, allege govt not willing to take action against Geo.

BnNM5x0CEAALatS.jpg

So, case against geo is weak. Providing another opportunity to IK to cash in but will he?
Well, Either way PLM-N would take the crown away. If geo is banned (highly unlikely)/ punished then Nawaz would take its credit and if geo is not banned world/agencies and foreign will keep supporting current govt.
current Government is playing with fire, if succeeded (sadly, it is) then none would dare to touch it.

So, case against geo is weak. Providing another opportunity to IK to cash in but will he?
Well, Either way PLM-N would take the crown away. If geo is banned (highly unlikely)/ punished then Nawaz would take its credit and if geo is not banned world/agencies and foreign will keep supporting current govt.
current Government is playing with fire, if succeeded (sadly, it is) then none would dare to touch it.

there is yet another view

PERMA will issue fine and ban.. so PMLn will stand credited for being unbiased and then Geo/ Jung will get state pardon in the name of its "services" and freedom for journalism and all will be good.

Geo/ Jang will play the victim card as a bonus. and it will be back on its usual practices

PERMA will issue fine and ban.. so PMLn will stand credited for being unbiased and then Geo/ Jung will get state pardon in the name of its "services" and freedom for journalism and all will be good.

Geo/ Jang will play the victim card as a bonus. and it will be back on its usual practices

they are trying to get to the victim card, unfortunately, they will succeed, they have not paid a single penny in tax since they got into existence... they will get away with it too...lets counter them with a nationalist and stronger media group with honest values to attract people to State..

p.s. nonetheless we should continue to boycott Geo on all levels and try to convince others as well... not for Imran Khan or Army, but purely out of love of Pakistan and Pakistani State and its integrity ! @Irfan Baloch

Disgraceful, Disrespectful, shocking, embarrassing, unethical, uncouth, shameful, ignorant Attitude represented by the so called leadership !!!!!!

it makes me want to support the army more now; screw politics (its being played on us) !!!!!

I genuinely feel bad for this !!!

In other words it will be Raat gayee baat gayee

they are trying to get to the victim card, unfortunately, they will succeed, they have not paid a single penny in tax since they got into existence... they will get away with it too...lets counter them with a nationalist and stronger media group with honest values to attract people to State..

p.s. nonetheless we should continue to boycott Geo on all levels and try to convince others as well... not for Imran Khan or Army, but purely out of love of Pakistan and Pakistani State and its integrity ! @Irfan Baloch
:tup:
completely agree
that should be the spirit

honestly I am getting fed up with this PML N crap..... what the hell yar.... they are really favoring geo news.... najam sethi.... this pemra issue.... man i just feel guilty that i supported pmln in last years elections....
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom