What's new

Geo licence suspended for 15 days by PEMRA

I do not like this banning. It would have been better to fine them more, much more and give them a short 1 or 2 day ban.

They have apologized and like Talat Hussain pointed out, they can not say that they did not do anything wrong.

What is done, is done. Time to move on. Mitti Pao, Agay Challo.

Has anyone wondered how Hamid Mir's murder attempt has some how gotten lost in all the noise? Shameful to say the least.

its 10 million Rs fine, in case of failing to pay the fine, its 15 day ban.

Geo has taken a stance that they have not been provided the opportunity to defend themselves, hence they will appeal against the decision.

15 days... hahahahah...
15 case its just the begning their are other ways ISI tried so called legal way no one can stop them from illegal ways and you know what I mean and Mir Shakeel is right now in Dubai and UAE intelligence is head by General Shuja Pasha you should understand what I mean

15 case its just the begning their are other ways ISI tried so called legal way no one can stop them from illegal ways and you know what I mean and Mir Shakeel is right now in Dubai and UAE intelligence is head by General Shuja Pasha you should understand what I mean
say it clearly.. why are you playing riddles.. are you scared or something?

I do not like this banning. It would have been better to fine them more, much more and give them a short 1 or 2 day ban.

They have apologized and like Talat Hussain pointed out, they can not say that they did not do anything wrong.

What is done, is done. Time to move on. Mitti Pao, Agay Challo.

Has anyone wondered how Hamid Mir's murder attempt has some how gotten lost in all the noise? Shameful to say the least.
No more miiti pao Geo has betrayed the nation they can't be allow to run Army tried to legal ways but now government has forced the to adopt other ways

say it clearly.. why are you playing riddles.. are you scared or something?
This forum admin is why i am not saying clearly add me on twitter or facebook I would say directly

No more miiti pao Geo has betrayed the nation they can't be allow to run Army tried to legal ways but now government has forced the to adopt other ways

This forum admin is why i am not saying clearly add me on twitter or facebook I would say directly

it will be nightmare to befriend with you on twitter and FB.. you can send to me personal message here..

it will be nightmare to befriend with you on twitter and FB.. you can send to me personal message here..
Let say what if owners of Geo Group all of a sudden become part of history by the Geo News gone from my cable it feels so good to watch tv without this traitor channel

iss ko kehtay hayn mitti pao and khana purri karwai

A drama by pemra and government it is like a pat on geo's shoulder

Last edited:
mir shakeel want to make his son president of pak he also wanted to open 7 new channels read cloumn of haroon ur rashid

iss ko kehtay hayn mitti pao and khana purri karwai

A drama by pemra and government it is like a pat on geo's shoulder
very well said!.. seriously after such a big hue and cry just 15 days?

very well said!.. seriously after such a big hue and cry just 15 days?

and 1 crore pkr fine is like MIR Shakeel's grand kids pocket money for a month

It is like making fun of the complainant in this case the Pakistan army

Back
Top Bottom