What's new

Geo licence suspended for 15 days by PEMRA

Slow and steady - destroy their business model, they'll collapse on their own weight!

By "angels" coercing cable operators into blocking transmissions illegally? That is a crime.

No more miiti pao Geo has betrayed the nation they can't be allow to run Army tried to legal ways but now government has forced the to adopt other ways

This forum admin is why i am not saying clearly add me on twitter or facebook I would say directly

Aap ko to har waqat mirchain lagi rehti hain. Har cheez Islam ka masala ya Pakistan ka masala ya Fauj ka masala ban jati hai.

Kabhi Civilized living ka masala bhi samajh liya karo.

Get a life.

its 10 million Rs fine, in case of failing to pay the fine, its 15 day ban.

Geo has taken a stance that they have not been provided the opportunity to defend themselves, hence they will appeal against the decision.
I think it is both. GEO has gone off. If it were just a matter of payment of fine, then it would have been done within seconds.

Aap ko to har waqat mirchain lagi rehti hain. Har cheez Islam ka masala ya Pakistan ka masala ya Fauj ka masala ban jati hai.

Get a life.

Yaar don't get that mad, the problem started when Pakistan was created in the name of Islam [but nothing implemented truly] had it from the start been created without bringing in religion you could have seen visible difference. Waisai liberals nay kya karnama anjam diya hai both are extremists.

Get a life.

I think it is both. GEO has gone off. If it were just a matter of payment of fine, then it would have been done within seconds.
A Channel takes money from other countries that too enemies of Islam and Pakistan tries to set a agenda makes fun of Islam and their is no problem is that sorry this crap will not be tolerated either this channel will be shut down for ever or they would face end I mean end

A Channel takes money from other countries that too enemies of Islam and Pakistan tries to set a agenda makes fun of Islam and their is no problem is that sorry this crap will not be tolerated either this channel will be shut down for ever or they would face end I mean end

Go on and believe this crap story.... Nobody is stopping you.

But I must take issue with your threats of 'shut down for ever' or 'face end I mean end'. Do you have a single civilized bone in your body?

I wish you get picked up by a security agency someday just so that you understand what it is like to be wronged. Only then would you consider the damage of allowing security agencies to set agendas and interfere in politics and civil life.

Go on and believe this crap story.... Nobody is stopping you.

But I must take issue with your threats of 'shut down for ever' or 'face end I mean end'. Do you have a single civilized bone in your body?

I wish you get picked up by a security agency someday just so that you understand what it is like to be wronged. Only then would you consider the damage of allowing security agencies to set agendas and interfere in politics and civil life.
Yes I better give to security agencies than to enemy funded traitor channel enemy off Islam and Pakistan

Yaar don't get that mad, the problem started when Pakistan was created in the name of Islam [but nothing implemented truly] had it from the start been created without bringing in religion you could have seen visible difference. Waisai liberals nay kya karnama anjam diya hai both are extremists.

There are ways and means for achieving goals without resort to violence. Bulk of population supports implementation of Shariah. I am totally with it. But 'nadan dost' have become a big problem.

I am glad that PEMRA has made a decision at last. It would be made controversial, I know. But the point is that timely decisions are important for maintaining rule of law and forcing civilized behavior upon media houses. If we allow security agencies to set their agendas ahead of public interest, then the whole point of a democratic country is lost.

The biggest problem right now in Pakistan is the tug-of-war between Civilian government and Security apparatus. Clearly civilians should be the ones calling the shots.

Yes I better give to security agencies than to enemy funded traitor channel enemy off Islam and Pakistan
Your are a judgmental Oaf. You have no civility. You give practicing Muslims a bad name by your fantasies of war and domination. Which ever place and people have indoctrinated you should be taken account of.

BpcM5BPCEAEOGjZ.jpg:large

Acting chairman of PEMRA who was appointed yesterday, has given this verdict..

this is not going to end here... military establishment should not let go Geo this easy..

Back
Top Bottom