What's new

GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid

Fahad Khan 2

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
zaid-hamid-608.jpg

Islamabad: Geo TV and Jang group has sent a legal notice to famous defence analyst Zaid Hamid today.

Geo TV, Jang Group ask Zaid Hamid for public apology over his campaign against Geo TV and Jang Group on Social and Electronic Media.

Defence analyst posted a status on his official page just now.

Zaid Hamid Announce that he is going in courts against biggest media group of Pakistan.

Here is exact text of Zaid Hamid status on social networking site facebook:

Geo has sent me a legal notice today for our azaan on the social media and have threatened to file criminal cases against us unless we say sorry.
So, we have decided to say sorry to Geo !!
Sorry Geo, you are such a Munafiq, ghaddar gang of media terrorists.
Sorry, we were so lenient on you and should have kicked you harder long ago.
Sorry, our courts are so weak and afraid that we could not put you on trial earlier.
Sorry, we do not have shariat courts here else matter would be resolved in few minutes.
I hope you are happy now that we have said sorry ! icon smile GEO, Jang Group Sent Legal Notice to Zaid Hamid )))
We have written a reply to their legal notice. shall post it here tonight inshAllah. For us, it would be a dream coming true to face these snakes in court where we can finally bring all the proof against them, alhamdolillah.

I think Mr Zaid Hamid is a very questionable man, I have seen his programs, and some of his religious ideas seemed Sherik. For example he said Sovereignty belongs to Allah AND His Rasool, That is sherik, since you are giving an attribute of Allah to a Prophet.Also, the state of Pakistan recognizes sovereignty ONLY belonging to Allah. And he has said similar, things like that too, also the controversy that he is involved in regarding apparently a false prophet, makes this man more questionable.

I am afraid this man is spreading fitna.

I think Mr Zaid Hamid is a very questionable man, I have seen his programs, and some of his religious ideas seemed Sherik. For example he said Sovereignty belongs to Allah AND His Rasool, That is sherik, since you are giving an attribute of Allah to a Prophet.Also, the state of Pakistan recognizes sovereignty ONLY belonging to Allah. And he has said similar, things like that too, also the controversy that he is involved in regarding apparently a false prophet, makes this man more questionable.

I am afraid this man is spreading fitna.

I have noticed this too, you have to understand his intentions are genuine, it is just that he goes off on a tangent at times. He has learned to reign it in somewhat so his message is understood clearly by the masses.

He is a patriot and must be given support.

I will back him over GEO India.

I have noticed this too, you have to understand his intentions are genuine, it is just that he goes off on a tangent at times. He has learned to reign it in somewhat so his message is understood clearly by the masses.

He is a patriot and must be given support.

I will back him over GEO India.

The thing is, some of his things have sherik in it like I have mentioned before. What if he starts preaching such ideas to people? by giving the attributes of Allah to his prophet. That is like what the Christians did, they started to give attributes of Allah to his Prophet, till they made Prophet Isa equal to Allah ( Astaghfirullah). What if same ideological sect starts emerging in Islam? , and I heard many of the mullahs have taken notice of it too...

Are we seeing a new Qadiani type sect emerging in Pakistan? That is what I am afraid of....

Back
Top Bottom