What's new

Geo employees are being forced to stage protest against ISI in front of ISI Offices

he is not muslim, so he may counter the history...mir in muslims dangerous, seems so
I know, I was just joking.
Mir in Russian means "peace" or "world", while in Arabic/Urdu it means "leader".

Recent open support of PM towards geo in parliament must have given them wings.
Having said that, protest is their right and they should file allegations with proof in SC.

I know, I was just joking.
Mir in Russian means "peace" or "world", while in Arabic/Urdu it means "leader".
I am blind follower of army and ISI, so I was serious in terms of Indo-Pak history interpretation of "MIR"....

I am blind follower of army and ISI, so I was serious in terms of Indo-Pak history interpretation of "MIR"....

Alright but I wouldn't take such a superstition seriously. I don't think the name has anything to do with their personality.

And following blindly is not good, (unless you're being sarcastic)

Alright but I wouldn't take such a superstition seriously. I don't think the name has anything to do with their personality.

And following blindly is not good, (unless you're being sarcastic)
as per Islam it does, so we should avoid such names, as to my opinion...

What about Mir taqi Mir ?

but what to argue with mentally blind person ?
BTW, mir dard and mir taqee mir are my favority, exceptions are always there:yahoo:
Btw every one of us is blind on matters where our heart is blind.... why do u like red color? because no rationality but just you like it blindly (means for no reasons), nothing to call our selves as mentally blind:hitwall:
love is blind:D and so does hate here you see for my case...

Last edited:
a shameless p.o.s. organization that shouldve been shut down once and for all

PEMRA - grow a fckin spine

Let them try. EVen the areas where geo is on air, no body is watching them. they have become a media cell of PMLN. they lost all credibility after their nexus with Nawaz Sharif is exposed

Back
Top Bottom