What's new

Geo employees are being forced to stage protest against ISI in front of ISI Offices

Call for Martial Law in the country you are residing in. Pakistanis don't want ANY role of Army in political sphere.
How can you think I am calling for marshallaw?
I am just responding that they should stand up & take a clear stance rather then bieng quite.
residing in pakistan or not its a open fourm sir.

Geo employees are being forced to stage protest against ISI in front of ISI Offices. ...

Call for Martial Law in the country you are residing in. Pakistanis don't want ANY role of Army in political sphere.

How do you know? MAJORITY of Pakistanis feel happy whenever Army takes over. That is the ground reality. It's another thing that Chief goes astray later, but at the spur of the moment Marshall Law is imposed majority of Pakistanis feel moment of relief because they feel some hope to get free from corrupt political set-up they were under.

Prophet Muhammad was an Army Chief & lead the wars & he headed the state too.
Abu Bakar was an Army Chief & led the wars & headed the state too.
Omar, Usman, Ali all led the military expeditions & were also the heads of state.
Even following Khalifas were the same. As long as muslims remained in their "golden era" the Military chief was also the head of state. The heck with constitution plagiarized from British, as a muslims we take guide lines from Prophet of Islam & early Califs.

Every one knows the real power in Pakistan is Military but short-comings of plagiarized system give some corrupt a reason to stand tall. I want military head(real military chief) to be head of state too. Just like Messenger of ALLAH was, & Abu Bakar/Omar/Usman/Ali were.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying constitution is bad, I'm just saying that there's some flaws that allow for the corrupt to (mis)use constitution as a shield. In such cases one might have to by-pass constitution to get those corrupt by the neck.

Last edited:
Its next part of the attack which begains after that journalist get shoot, its a well planned internaltional conspiracy against pakistani m ilitry establishment .

Many Pakistanis do want Martial Law. But they are in the wrong.

Many Pakistanis do want Martial Law. But they are in the wrong.
Because martial law is always better than current corrupt incompetent Noora government that cannot handle few thousand protesters in efficient manner without gathering any majority public support who supposedly voted for them.

01_04.jpg

what a hypocrites v r, its abslutly in justice with Geo, that a spy agency blocking the channel.
Brothers, in whole world , our armed forces not have a good reputation, and act like that will not helping the cause of armed forces at all.

If Geo did wrong, then bring geo in court, and present evidences, but if ARY did wrong, no one cares, so its clear hypocrisy, and that thinking not helping Pakistan at all..

ARY FALSE REPORTING IN LAST FEW DAYS!

1. 7 People killed with Police Clashes, which is false!
2. Army cheif ask PM to resign , which is also false.

Like minhaj ul quran, its also the right of Hamid Mir to nominate , any one on which he think is responsible in recent attack on him!

ALl PMLN supporters are working against ISI and supporting geo. As they know Geo helped them rig election and still helping them to do propoganda against their opposition > everyone in Pakistan saw how the geo trail was conducted .

The fact is JEW or JAI group & DEMOCRAZY are united against Pakistan & PA.

why there are so many mir left (mir shakil, hamid mir) after mir jaffir and mir sadiq....as the meaning of name has affect on the personality...

I don't understand what they want the government to do. Are cable operators being forced to take Geo off air (If you claim yes, I'll need a credible source)? They appear to be doing it voluntary. You can't force a business to serve a service.

Besides, their bias is so in-your-face, it's practically unwatchable. Same with ARY. And they need to stop their rhona-dhona and everybody-loves-geo ads every 15 minutes. So annoying.

Back
Top Bottom