What's new

'Genocide by Pak army was gross mistake' - Killed 7000 on March 25

Diffrence is those 93000 Pakistanis most of which were Punjabis etc we could have used them as pawns.
They never cared for their bengali brothers and sisters but they care for their own.

Oh it has been already :lol:

Dude, I am Punjabi. All I can think about is how many bengalis I can kill.

Same here man, let's go on a killing spree tomorrow :lol: Cus' supposedly that's about all Punjabis are good for :rolleyes:

Well Yeti, I think the feelings are mutual my friend. I want to do the same to you and your cohorts and people like you who think like that.

Bangladesh is now a seperate nation , They had independence twice times first from India and then from Pakistan. Wat the difference is, that Pakistan is no more interested in Bangladeshi domestic politics, and about current generation, we feel bad for that genocide but we also think that Bangalis are more interested in india, still surprised that why didn't they joined them back, it is the best thing to do to stop BSF killings and you will become a part of South asian gaint. They are interested in you too, thats why their culprit BAL is continously operating in Bangladesh.. I just feel bad for those bengalis who really loved Pakistan and only for them I support Bangladesh otherwise after 71 our interest was over. I wish them to had a save and better future. As we all understand that bangladesh is now stucked among vultures. and its now all on bangladeshis that how they presently can manage to over come on that, But crying on Past killings ,yea! it wasn't to be happened, we also feel bad about it. but crying for it now ,in todays crisis .. I don't think its a sane thing to do.

And Captain Planet, if I may ask Bhai, what exactly was your reason to open old wounds to bring out acrimony about the past of Bangladesh and Pakistan? How does it help our future?

Should I remind you that you are helping the cause of a bully state that is trying to destroy us now right this very moment? Should I remind you that you are helping the Big Liars to spread the lying and deception as they have done since before both you and I were born?

honestly it was a stupid idea to have a single nation divided in between its greatest enemy

there should've just been 2 independent Muslim nations in the first place

Either that or just 1 big chunk on this side.

Chalo from from 3 million its down to 7000, but to give it a juicy angle its been perpetuated that it was done on a single night.

7000 people dying in a war isn't something out of the ordinary.

And one must never forget the root of the Agartala Conspiracy and the funding of RAWamy League as an attempt to promote Bengali nationalism using a demagogue. Yes there was unfair treatment by the people of Western Wing, but RAWamy League was created and used by Indian govt. to fan the flames of Bengali nationalism in East Bengal to break apart a nascent Pakistan. There was many mistakes by Muslim leadership of South Asia. Going for partition was the biggest pre-1947. Jinnah's death was a bad luck, I heard he started recruiting Bengali's in the Army which Ayub Khan stopped. And then not seeing Indian design on Pakistan and not being able to counter it effectively was one of the biggest mistakes. For that leadership of both former Eastern and Western wing were responsible. Killing of 7,000 people was definitely a mistake, responding to Bihari killings by RAW and Indian special forces along with RAWami goons as some allege, but it is a small but key part of the picture, not the whole picture at all.

Note, we cannot blame India, Indian's did what they are supposed to do, protect their interest, we, both in West and Eastern wing, failed miserably, as a people, guided by wrong leadership.

Incompetence and lack of knowledge, foresight and acumen among leadership cost a people dearly and instead of moving them forward, it takes them backward many decades. Present condition of 500 million South Asian Muslims are a testament to this fact.

But if we look around, what do we see among leadership of humanity, the same incompetence and stupidity all around, and hence the sorry condition of humanity today.

I merely want to edit your post and replace the word 'death' with 'murder' of Jinnah.

Initially we got figure of 3 million, then revised it to 300,000, then later studies proved that half the pictures of Pak Army killing Bangladeshis are of Indian soldiers killing them, then it turned out Bangladeshi mobs killed people who were deemed Razakars, then many of the killed were Pakistanis, many casualties include Pakistani and India soldiers...

Ultimately you are left with 10-15 thousand Bangladeshis killed. While still tragic, it is a believable number given the war was 40 years ago when some time before that 10 million people were killed in WW II. This 7000 people are now killed in a single night is another such exaggeration that will be proven false.

India made a big mistake in returning Pakistani soldiers we should have taken Kashmir before we return even one Pakistani soldier in 1971.

Actually NO! India did not commit any mistakes.

Don't you think the think tank back then would have thought about everything, weighed all options? Indians simply realized that Pakistan would do even more damage to India then it did in 1965 if India did not offer a truce and if the war continued. Because unlike Bangladesh, there would be no support for India in Pakistan. India made excellent decisions to her advantage throughout the course of independence of Bangladesh.

They barely cared for millions of east pakistani, what makes you think they would care for 93000 pows

You do realize that genocides and rapes in Bangladesh are highly disputed to their actual stats. It is our view that thousands were executed and raped by Indian soldiers & Mukti Bahani who presented themselves as Pakistani soldiers. I am not disputing the high probability that Pakistani military may have been involved in extra judicial actions but those actions have been grossly overstated specially because everything bad has been associated with PA and hardly anything has been blamed on India/Mukti Bahini.

Dude, who cares? Pakistan and Bangladesh are separate countries and it was for the best.

These days the Bengalis are eating bullets from Indian border guards, the same people they collaborated with against us.

If they love getting shot and disrespected by Indians, who are we to say anything. I wish them good luck in their future endeavors as former brothers.

Yes Bangladeshis, we Pakistanis are very evil. In fact we dream about killing your children and pouring their blood on rice to eat. Whatever makes you guys happy.

:disagree:

Now that is sick and totally unnecessary!

I'm guessing the blame is put solely onto Punjabis?

It was a Sindhi who planned and executed all the "Tum Wahan Hum Yahan" 2 nation theory applications (not the Allama Iqbal one).

Only 7000....?:cheesy:

i guess this british journalist have never seen indian propoganda of 3 million or may be 300 million ppls killed by Pakistan Army...:woot:

BTW we pakistanis still love our banladeshi bros but the trouble maker india is always there to spread hatrate every where.

Back
Top Bottom