What's new

Generals Duffer Kyon Hein? | On The Psychology of Military Incompetence | Adil Raja Exclusive

I'd have typed a long observation post here about why PA got duffer gens and the fckd up training in PMA starting from a pro-bully selection process at ISSB. But tbh I've no mood to get tortured especially when I've a 6 month baby, and a little family to take care of.

Also, PDF shares user data including their IP address with Pakistani LEAs without much of a concern, as confirmed by a MOD to me, once.

I'd have typed a long observation post here about why PA got duffer gens and the fckd up training in PMA starting from a pro-bully selection process at ISSB. But tbh I've no mood to get tortured especially when I've a 6 month baby, and a little family to take care of.

Also, PDF shares user data including their IP address with Pakistani LEAs without much of a concern, as confirmed by a MOD to me, once.

True.

I didn't know about IP address sharing, but would this also apply to Pakistan or international users?

@Rafael @waz @WebMaster

Last edited:
Their training is for warfare. But Pakistani generals apply all their skills on craft other than warfare.

They have been trying to stay put with regime change operation. It was a huge failure. But they are so boneheaded, they cant change course. This is why even those who liked army have started calling them dangerous duffers.

Because of politicians were corrupt, military got an opportunity to enter politics. So people thought they are still better than corrupt politicians who are just thieves. With regime change we found that they are as big a thief as corrupt politicians are. Now with Imran Khan's popular stance, their survival is at stake. They have enriched themselves through this system of status quo.

PDM is only a facade of a martial law we are witnessing today.

In one of his vlogs, Wajahat Saeed said that top generals told him that Ishaq Dar will fix economy. How stupid you have to be to believe this!? And these people become top generals. So, there was consensus among military top brass for a regime change.

Last edited:
Thinking Pakistan as a football and kicking madly, the World's Biggest money maker of the year 2022.
Here is Greatest footballer Bajwa Ladoo.

e35cdfc245b44270e841f8fd577386f1.jpg

Pakistan army people are the most disciplined, professional people in Pakistan. If they all stick together like a strong group then what is so wrong in that? If they look after their own, do business for their welfare what is wrong with that? Why are people on PDF calling for rebellion and mutiny. Yes they make blunders and mistakes but so do the rest of the militaries around the world. Pakistan armed forces despite being from a poor weak nation they're one of the best in the world, all these toys they buy cost alot of money, nuclear and missile programs cost billions.

Doesn't PTI stick together and hide each other mistakes without rebellion, when someone leaves PMlN or PPP they call it victory and when someone leaves PTI then they're called lotas. In Pakistan wherever you go, whatever panjaet you sit at, straight away you will witness grouping and everyone will protect and stick with their own rather than decide on truth.

Today PTI is calling for provisional elections but why did they resign in the first place, why play dirty politics, why not wait till the end of the term and then hold one general election. Its all politics and doesn't benefit Pakistan in any way. I fully support holding political rallies and free and fair elections, and reject all these fake cases.

What we need to do is increase the pressure on the establishment to change their policies and allow free and fair elections. During PmlN, PPP tenure so many times governments were removed and ministers blackmailed but everyone loved that and called it patriotic but now they're being called agents.

The Generals are duffers as they are not taught to think beyond their nose. Atleast that is true in Pakistan’s case. I mean who sells Pakistan’s lives for a drone strike for $. If they were smart, they would be going in to WoT themselves, which they did afterwards. The rentier state mentality. Propping up of proxies which came back to bite the state. Supporting religious extremism. Do strategic thinking Generals do that?

But they have been brilliant in absolving themselves of blame in the last 75 years be it sidelining Fatima Jinnah, constant martial laws, losing half the country, gun culture, propping up proxies, political engineering, hybrid regimes, selling country’s interest for $.

"IK killed Jinnah
IK killed Fatima Jinnah
IK responsible for Bangladesh
IK responsible for NRO
IK responsible fir downard spiral from 1980s
IK killed Benazir"

Some faujeet traitor...

Bajwa Ladoo.
More like Bajwa and his merry band of Gandus

What we’re dealing with here is unthinking robots. This military was created by the British and staffed with the most loyal subjects of the British Raj. They were trained to unthinkingly follow the orders of their gora masters to subjugate their own people and crush any rebellion. That’s how 50,000 Britishers were able to rule 300,000,000 Indians.

After the British left the Indian officers they left behind started imagining they were gora masters and kept running the country like a colony. Like robots they continued doing what they were trained to do.

The difference with the British was that they were much less intelligent and far more corrupt. So we have to deal with corrupt duffers who run the country like a colony.

Last edited:
How do you deal with an army of robots?
If you have 1,000 robots attacking you then you can do one of two things.

1) Try to fight the robots.

2) You can attack and take out the single man who’s controlling the robots and seize the control box. Now you have 1,000 robots in your command who will do anything you want.

The people of Pakistan need to take out the few people who control the robots. Then the whole army of robots will be in their command.

The forum's administrators are okay with people calling Pak army as "Napak Fauj" so why ban Hindutva and TTP then?

PTI partisans, TTP and Hindutva bhai bhai !

If Civilians cant compete with Army owned businesses, thats on them. I'm all for keeping the army in the Barracks, but if they are productive and want to contribute to the nations GDP, good on them. Civilians need to up their game, afterall competition is good for the end user - us customers.
its the other way round. army businesses cannot compete with civilians without state support and the army strong arming the state to give it preferential treatment. for example: none of the top exporters of pakistan are army businesses.

Son of Bitach this British General.. We lost Kashmir when all were under Pakistan's control. Extremely painful history

DOUGLAS GRACEY COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE PAKISTAN ARMY

1948 - 1951
"famously refused to obey a direct order from Mohammad Ali Jinnah and send troops to the Kashmir front, arguing that Jinnah, as Governor-General of Pakistan, was a representative of the British Crown and he himself was an appointee. He retired as a general from the Pakistani Army in 1951 and was replaced by General Ayub Khan."
And also because our tribals who reached valley became more interested in looting rather than fighting. Giving India chance to airlift it's mil and occupying Srinagar before snowfall.

IK got outplayed by duffers, what does it make him?
A liar, bajwas bacha and a moron to say the least.

He has made riyast e podina instead of Madina in 4 years and now he is at it again.

He is a certified chutiya that Bajwa baghloul cherry picked.

🤣 My father said the establishment will cry for committing this blunder and his word became true lol.

Back
Top Bottom