What's new

General Kayani in Kabul, Afghan govt unaware

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, i would like to write,this......... he was actuly runing from the shadow of MUSHARAF?:tsk::smitten::pakistan::sniper::usflag:
He, cant face ! The man who, he let down in the end.... after all long understandings, for who?
CONDALIZA RICE? BUSH?....... OR CIA?
:crazy::guns::usflag:

In the end, i would like to write,this......... he was actuly runing from the shadow of MUSHARAF?:tsk::smitten::pakistan::sniper::usflag:
He, cant face ! The man who, he let down in the end.... after all long understandings, for who?

i admire your persistence!

He hasn't let down anyone. Army all these years held a higher respect as an institution into the minds of ordinary Pakistanis and then at one moment it was going down the spinal cord. What hes trying to do and what Musharraf also did was to make sure next time the army does not interfere in the political matters of the country. So all hats off to Musharraf who has lay down the actual foundations for the democracy (which by the way suck IMO) none of the democratic thugs could do all these years and to General Kayani for the way he kept the army away.

Mar-6-2010... Army Chief visits ISAF head Quarter...Afghanistan
3a5361cf61f54372ee4bc2e56869405f.jpg
Why was it unannounced??? For security reasons or something else...
AAJ TV : Pakistan Ki Awaz
====================================
COAS visits Afghanistan
Sunday, 7 Mar, 2010 10:20 am

KABUL : Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani on Saturday visited Afghanistan.

According to Inter-Service Public Relation (ISPR), General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Afghanistan and met ISAF Commander and President Hamid Karzai in Kabul and discussed matters of professional and mutual interests.

COAS also visited ISAF headquarter in Kabul.

I just herd he did NOT brief Zardari about his visit, which normally Army Chief does!!!...

Shame on Zardari...

This thread was created in 2008. :disagree:

What bull crap is this... Stop trying so hard to start rumors.

I just herd he did NOT brief Zardari about his visit, which normally Army Chief does!!!...

Shame on Zardari...

It doesn't works the way you perceive it, that he comes back and goes straight to the president house and briefs him.

He can do that after a few days after coming back and doing some homework, to brief the leadership. That also is done, if there is something related for the leadership to know.

If his visit was something normal or just related to armed forces to armed forces contacts, he doesn't need to brief anyone as its a routine matter.

Try to understand how things work and then comment plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom