What's new

General Hameed Gul message.. (Nobody could have imagined how true each and every word is, he knew what people didn't at that time).

Pakistan seeks a ghairat mand leadership in every department who puts Pakistan first in every aspect. However I am all up to avoid unnecessary confrontation untill we get a bit better economy wise.

Let's not call out US unnecessarily but only when they poke nose in our internal matters.

Pakistan seeks a ghairat mand leadership in every department who puts Pakistan first in every aspect. However I am all up to avoid unnecessary confrontation untill we get a bit better economy wise.

If the reason you consider valid today than it will also be valid 20 years ahead just like it was valid in the past.

Pakistan will never be a sovereign country.

If the reason you consider valid today than it will also be valid 20 years ahead just like it was valid in the past.

Pakistan will never be a sovereign country.

I can understand where you're coming from but you need to understand what I am saying is exactly what Gen Hameed Gul said. You say absolutely not when they ask you for something. If they ain't asking don't say it.

Let's not call out US unnecessarily but only when they poke nose in our internal matters.

For that nation itself has to change, Good or bad leaders come from the same society.
And TBH i dont see any big change happening in Pakistan any time soon.

Thanks to Imran Khan and younger generations interest in politics will bear its results specially thanks to Social media but not any time soon, this will take at least 2 decades for Pakistan to get on a better path.

Pakistan's current state is similar to 80s China and Korea

For that nation itself has to change, Good or bad leaders come from the same society.
And TBH i dont see any big change happening in Pakistan any time soon.

Thanks to Imran Khan and younger generations interest in politics will bear its results specially thanks to Social media but not any time soon, this will take at least 2 decades for Pakistan to get on a better path.

Pakistan's current state is similar to 80s China and Korea

Here leaders don't come from societies but families. Families which have a proven record of being corrupt to the core and IK is trying to break that status quo but yes as a nation we need to work on ourselves as well.

What is the timeline of this speech btw? Any event similar to letter gate happened during that time?

Gone are the days of "Eating grass to build the bomb" now it is just "Selling the bomb to eat some dollars"

Back
Top Bottom