What's new

General Cricket thread

@OverLoad weather may play major role indeed though eyes set on Amir in large. Hope the batting line be promising as was in last game.

Sheikh Rasheed in Kolkatta
Cd2u5PvWAAAC3Jr.jpg:large

Cd2u6pIW4AAImDt.jpg:large

He may be the only Political leader from Pakistan to support our team In India.

Enjoying misti Doi!
Kolkata is great place for those with sweet tooth:smitten:
What exactly this dish ?

Pakistan Dunya Ki Sub Sy Ziada Unpredictable Team Hy Jis Din Inka Din Hota Hy Kisi Ko Nahi Dekhty: Gautam Gambir

Arshi Khan Exclusive Message For shahid afridi & Wishes For Afridi todays match against india

@Zibago @django @Jonah Arthur @Windjammer

What exactly this dish ?
misti= Sweet
Doi= Curd or yogurt
its usually made from cows milk and jaggery from date tree and slightly brownish tinge. it is set in earthen cups and as a result is very thick.
Amazingly refreshing delicacy. you can see the same on left side of table where gentlemen are dining.

Sheikh Rasheed in Kolkatta
Cd2u5PvWAAAC3Jr.jpg:large

Cd2u6pIW4AAImDt.jpg:large

He may be the only Political leader from Pakistan to support our team In India.
He is not a fake, this guy is a genuine. Plus, he is not all fancy and etc,etc...

@anant_s , if it's rained the surface should do something for the Pacers bowling first, am i right? Should nonetheless be a good batting surface.

He is not a fake, this guy is a genuine. Plus, he is not all fancy and etc,etc...

@anant_s , if it's rained the surface should do something for the Pacers bowling first, am i right? Should nonetheless be a good batting surface.
If rain...a blessing and a mess ball will wet all the time..grip is very important for swing but wet ball makes it harder..I pray only humidity in the air will give extra edge for swing.

If rain...a blessing and a mess ball will wet all the time..grip is very important for swing but wet ball makes it harder..I pray only humidity in the air will give extra edge for swing.
Drainage takes care of the water in the outfield, a lot of time for the ground staff, ball getting wet should be a problem. Since it has rained there shouldn't be any dew. Any team bowling first will have an edge. I am a fan of Test Cricket, should be playing test too.

Surface should liven up and make outfield a bit slower. last match too, pitch was slightly on slower side and hence should suit both sides. i think fielding will make difference today.
@OverLoad
mistidoi3.jpg

this is what i was talking about.

First batting in such case. IMO... @WAJsal @OverLoad
I think first bowling is best to take advantage of wet pitch and humidity.

Surface should liven up and make outfield a bit slower. last match too, pitch was slightly on slower side and hence should suit both sides. i think fielding will make difference today.
@OverLoad
View attachment 299598
this is what i was talking about.
Would like to try, looking quite delicious. We have many common things and some brought to Pakistan by migrants...the taste of their land but this Sweet Dish i think not available in Pakistan.

@anant_s
I think the reason that dish not reach Pakistan because there was no migration from Kolkata or Bengal to west Pakistan. So we are missing many delicacies from that part.

What should be the preference? chasing?
First batting in such case. IMO... @WAJsal @OverLoad
Pitch has some life, i think bowling first will be an advantage. Let's wait for anant's reply.

Sheik Rasheed is a big foodie, plus he likes to be among the people.

A new low from across the border in order to upset Pakistani Skipper just before the match.
VIDEO: Model and actress Arshi Khan claims she's pregnant with Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi's baby!
Few months back, she had grabbed headlines after she claimed to have shared a physically intimate relationship with the cricketer.
New Delhi: In another revelation, model and actressArshi Khan has now claimed that she ispregnant with Pakistan cricket team skipper Shahid Afridi's child.
Few months back, she had grabbed headlines after she claimed to have shared a physically intimate relationship with the cricketer.
She has now gone on to validate her relationship with Afridi,

Arshi has put up a video where she claims that she is now pregnant with Afridi's child. Arshi spoke to Dainik Bhaskar and gave this video interview.
Meanwhile, in an exclusive interview to IndiaNewsNetwork.IN, Arshi Khan made a bold and shocking statement.

She said that, “Afridi gets 100 on 100 on my scale as a lover, friend and complete gentleman.” She also went on to add that “Shahid Afridi is a very good lover in bed.”
Now one can imagine up to what extent this lady has gone on to reveal personal expereince. Whether it's true or not only the people involved in this story can say.

Earlier, in a sensational revelation, model and actress Arshi Khan had claimed that she has had sex with Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi.
Arshi took to the micro-blogging site Twitter on Tuesday to reveal the secret and said that it was love for her.

"Yes, I had sex with Afridi! Do I need the Indian media's permission to sleep with someone? It's my personal life. For me it was love," she tweeted.

VIDEO: Model and actress Arshi Khan claims she's pregnant with Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi's baby! | Zee News

@WAJsal @Zibago @Tipu7 @The Eagle @Imran Khan

A new low from across the border in order to upset Pakistani Skipper just before the match.
VIDEO: Model and actress Arshi Khan claims she's pregnant with Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi's baby!
New Delhi: In another revelation, model and actressArshi Khan has now claimed that she ispregnant with Pakistan cricket team skipper Shahid Afridi's child.
She has now gone on to validate her relationship with Afridi,

Arshi has put up a video where she claims that she is now pregnant with Afridi's child. Arshi spoke to Dainik Bhaskar and gave this video interview.
Meanwhile, in an exclusive interview to IndiaNewsNetwork.IN, Arshi Khan made a bold and shocking statement.

She said that, “Afridi gets 100 on 100 on my scale as a lover, friend and complete gentleman.” She also went on to add that “Shahid Afridi is a very good lover in bed.”
Now one can imagine up to what extent this lady has gone on to reveal personal expereince. Whether it's true or not only the people involved in this story can say.

Earlier, in a sensational revelation, model and actress Arshi Khan had claimed that she has had sex with Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi.
Arshi took to the micro-blogging site Twitter on Tuesday to reveal the secret and said that it was love for her.

"Yes, I had sex with Afridi! Do I need the Indian media's permission to sleep with someone? It's my personal life. For me it was love," she tweeted.

VIDEO: Model and actress Arshi Khan claims she's pregnant with Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi's baby! | Zee News

@WAJsal @Zibago @Tipu7 @The Eagle @Imran Khan
hamara kya our national game is hockey

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom