What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

The Nikkei article begins with the line "Pakistan's most powerful man"- therein lies the rub

Regards

Why not go to Iron Brother? I hear there is money in Beijing. Uncle Sam is evil and unreliable, as we all know on PDF. Don't go there!

Pakistan army chief appeals to U.S. in rush to avoid debt default​

Sources say unusual move aimed at speeding up $1.2bn dispersal by IMF
https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F0%252F5%252F5%252F1%252F41571550-3-eng-GB%252FCropped-16590641532017-03-23T000000Z_763118200_RC135D06EFB0_RTRMADP_3_PAKISTAN-MILITARY.JPG

Pakistan's army chief, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa, is widely regarded as the country's most powerful man. © Reuters
WAJAHAT S. KHAN, Nikkei staff writerJuly 29, 2022 15:58 JST
NEW YORK -- Pakistan's most powerful man has reached out to Washington to request help in securing an early loan dispersal from the International Monetary Fund, Nikkei Asia has learned, as dwindling foreign reserves spark a scramble in Islamabad to avoid a default.

Neutral ki phat gai :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Wood @maithil @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Jazzbot @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Dual Wielder @HRK @RescueRanger @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @SBD-3 @Tameem @Zibago @ghazi52 @Del @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @farok84
Why is this a surprise or unusual? Pakistani establishment has mostly held good offices with the white house. Relying on this relationship to get economic help would not be the first time :pop:

Why not go to Iron Brother? I hear there is money in Beijing. Uncle Sam is evil and unreliable, as we all know on PDF. Don't go there!
Iron brother would have bailed us out as they did during the days of IK. On what grounds should these dishonourable generals run to China, that oh look we sold our country off to the US to secure our children's future in the west but we need money to keep the country afloat until we retire?

Why is this a surprise or unusual? Pakistani establishment has mostly held good offices with the white house. Relying on this relationship to get economic help would not be the first time :pop:
IK was better off without the White House, the country had record growth and economic stability. These generals cut our healthy legs off so we can be on crutches, why?

Last edited:
*Deputy Secretary of State
Is this position really that powerful?

1. USD = PKR
(In the OPEN market)

Wednesday = 242
Thursday = 249
Friday = 250

2. Gold
(In the OPEN market)

Wednesday = Rs 152 000 - 154 000
Thursday = Rs 160 000 - 162 000
Friday = Rs 165 000

This is TREASON, and he and his fellow colleagues, CAN'T hide behind a PATRIOTIC UNIFORM.

when they will understand the formula they have applied after Musharraf regime, is failed.
this was third democratic but forcefully incomplete term after two full terms for their wishful experiences.

have they not got enough of it?

it is time for the political parties and their leaders to sit together and make it legislative as tough as they can for those invisible hands not to do fun with the country.

but when they themselves will keep using a certain gate no. to attain premiership, what good they can bring to the country.

‎میر کیا سادہ ہیں بیمار ہوئے جس کے سبب
‎اسی عطار کے لونڈے سے دوا لیتے ہیں

P.S: Here Attar ka Lounda is Bajwa himself, plus US.

Iron brah probably said no, I'll repeat here what I said on the Sri Lanka thread. The US should not help any nation repay Chinese loans. Default means no imports, no fuel, no raw materials and no investments. Besides no matter what the US does to help, the people of Pakistan will vilifying, blame and continue to act against US national interest - hard pass.

Cat has come out of the bag, it's crystal clear this disgraced general who is the main chief architect of regime change operation is asking US for loans, when it's not COAS domain to ask for loans.

Its too late the damage you have done is too much.

WAJAHAT S. KHAN, Nikkei staff writer

Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa, the chief of Pakistan's influential army.

The sources, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly

Bajwa, 61, an infantry officer who was supposed to retire three years ago but who managed to stay on through years of backroom politicking

:laugh:

Actually QJB has mostly/almost succeeded in destroying the economy/country alongwith his team of judiciary and politicians and bureaucracy…..pretty good performance (usa happy!)

They’ve easily brought the only muslim nuclear power to a default/bankruptcy no external enemy could do in past 75 yrs.

They all: winning
Awaam: losers
I’m sure their private jets are ready to take em to dubai etc….probably families already left….few tokens remain here are dispensible, just useless pawns

Iron brah probably said no, I'll repeat here what I said on the Sri Lanka thread. The US should not help any nation repay Chinese loans. Default means no imports, no fuel, no raw materials and no investments. Besides no matter what the US does to help, the people of Pakistan will vilifying, blame and continue to act against US national interest - hard pass.
Yes! by all means. The only time the US helps is when overthrowing regimes and installing puppet ones, not with the after-effects.

Why not go to Iron Brother?
Iron Brother didn't overthrow a democratically elected government only to be replaced by US puppets. Why should China help when it is the US responsible for creating this mess with its local supporters who are now begging for support?

@VCheng

SAH sb,

Why not go to Iron Brother? I hear there is money in Beijing.

Why not? You can get as much funds as you want from them as long as you offer a deal which is sweeter than honey (i.e. interest rate which is taller than the mountains)

Regards

Back
Top Bottom