What's new

General Bajwa asked US Deputy Secretary of State for 1.2 billion dollars from IMF

Paying the price for regime change and selecting niazi.
It’s a lesson for future Army chiefs not to trust and experiment incompetent & dual face people like Niazi. They will not only destroy themselves, but ultimately whole country will suffer.
Paying the price for removing Imran Khan and installing imported crooks in his place

IMF should not give single penny to these corrupt politicians and corrupt generals, i want pak to default , so the people of Pakistan teach the lesson to this imported govt leaders and the handlers just like sirilankan people has done with there corrupt leaders
Same here i am waiting for default

It’s a lesson for future Army chiefs not to trust and experiment incompetent & dual face people like Niazi. They will not only destroy themselves, but ultimately whole country will suffer.
Yes Select Nawaz, Maryam and zardarii The saviours of PAKISTAN.

Paying the price for removing Imran Khan and installing imported crooks in his place
If overthrowing IK were to benefit Pakistan economically or make us into a South Korea I believe most Pakistanis would’ve supported it. But look at us, we even have to beg for a “loan” that will pay back with interest. If you don’t respect yourself, nobody else will.

Looks like you and the duffer army chief are cut from the same cloth, both equally dumb.

Pakistan army chief appeals to U.S. in rush to avoid debt default​

Sources say unusual move aimed at speeding up $1.2bn dispersal by IMF
https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F0%252F5%252F5%252F1%252F41571550-3-eng-GB%252FCropped-16590641532017-03-23T000000Z_763118200_RC135D06EFB0_RTRMADP_3_PAKISTAN-MILITARY.JPG

Pakistan's army chief, Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa, is widely regarded as the country's most powerful man. © Reuters
WAJAHAT S. KHAN, Nikkei staff writerJuly 29, 2022 15:58 JST
NEW YORK -- Pakistan's most powerful man has reached out to Washington to request help in securing an early loan dispersal from the International Monetary Fund, Nikkei Asia has learned, as dwindling foreign reserves spark a scramble in Islamabad to avoid a default.

Neutral ki phat gai :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Wood @maithil @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Jazzbot @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Dual Wielder @HRK @RescueRanger @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik @SBD-3 @Tameem @Zibago @ghazi52 @Del @ziaulislam @Patriot forever @farok84
I am so disappointed and angry at what these people have done to our country. As it is haram to curse someone, may Allah take retribution from those responsible.

Back
Top Bottom