What's new

General alert: Chinese troops on Indo-Pak LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you wernt scared of the kashmire you wouldnt have half a million army on there land (our) what you fear the locals ?

thats half your army hahahah cowardice at its best or hypocracy with no limits

what one third kashmir. U say whole kashmir is yours and still settled for one third cha cha cha...
What outnumbered? Who asked you to mess when you were outnumbered lol. Funny excuse.nikalte ho raat main fir kehte ho andhera hai...lol

Yeah we settled for it, kee thusi kar sakdi o.

why-so-serious1.jpg

what one third kashmir. U say whole kashmir is yours and still settled for one third cha cha cha...
What outnumbered? Who asked you to mess when you were outnumbered lol. Funny excuse.nikalte ho raat main fir kehte ho andhera hai...lol

We haven't settled for anything. The LoC is not recognized as an International Border by Pakistan or the United Nations as of yet. We recognize Kashmir as a disputed territory.

Thank you very much, ;)

48 we took more than a third of J&K, with your PM crying in the UN promising a plebiscite.

65 we stalemated your forces, despite being outnumbered.

'48, you invaded an independent country - Princely State of Jammu and Kashmir, it was NOT under the control of India, yet!! Remember that?
And still could not conquer a militarily weak state inspite of having some support from some of the king's troops!! Obviously the Marajah asked India to help and the rest is history.

Lets not talk about any subsequent wars, least PA gets a complex about its Raison d'être. And what thousand years are you talking about? Can you do any simple math? If yes, then show me how it adds up to a 1000 years.

Like I said, khud mein dum nahin, doosre ke bal boote pe itna shor!

CD - bro, have you not of the internationally recognized psychiatric condition known as "indian inferiority complex" , symptoms include - barking at other countries, when your own is a 4th world hellhole.

i must admit, some indians do have the inferiority complex when comparing with china. just look at how fast they developed

At last another country is going to be communist ............... mao/marxist........ smile:yahoo:

to be quite truthfull i wouldnt mind some oriental flavour to our landscape india knows its coming usa wont will not help you they will try to prop you for as long as possible to secure the energy resouse ,its been ten years they still stumbling in afghanistan getting bankrupt at home and you think you guys got a chance .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom