What's new

General alert: Chinese troops on Indo-Pak LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should not forget 62, 48, 65 and a thousand years of butt hurt.

thousands?

anyways, noo, i don't think they will EVER forget that.

Who are we to interfere if Pakistan wants to be a colony of China.
In a couple of decades I suppose Pakistan will be similar to Tibet and Xinjiang.
I have to salute the long term vision of Indian military planners who have been planing for 2 front war for a long time. I suppose they had seen this coming.

i'm sure pakistan doesn't want to be a colony, and China certainly doesn't want any colonies.

I've just realized, indian shenanigans just increase hatred all round.

You should not forget 62, 48, 65 and a thousand years of butt hurt.

what u did in 62 lol.
48 as soon as indian troops entered u ran away like pussies.
65 give me a break. Tried apple of kashmir ended defending lahore.. Aaye the kashmir lene aur lahore bachana pad gaya.
Lol what u guys did for 1000 years invaded innocent people raped women for being infidel. Feel free to be proud of that

Self delete........

hmm.. thats an interesting thought.
I wonder what our Pakistani friends think about Atheism/communism/Confucianism/Taoism? Will they start relishing Pork and alcohol too?

Even if they do, what's it too you, worry about your own mate, not everything their is hunky dory.

what u did in 62 lol.

Lol what u guys did for 1000 years invaded innocent people raped women for being infidel. Feel free to be proud of that

I hope the Pakistanis realise that these 'women' were their ancestors.

^^

i agree. its pakistans choice if it wants protection from china

what u did in 62 lol.
65 give me a break. Tried apple of kashmir ended defending lahore.. Aaye the kashmir lene aur lahore bachana pad gaya.

Thank you very much, ;)

48 we took more than a third of J&K, with your PM crying in the UN promising a plebiscite.

65 we stalemated your forces, despite being outnumbered.

we given the west a chance and the hindu but they failed our real reliable ally is the north aliance is like you hindu's with christ yes see you want to compete we want all your dirty meddlings out cia raw mossad the list is endless we here today we will be here tommorrow when we take hindustan is that to much to ask me thinks noits the least we can do we will repay your favour ten fold the least :agree:

choose your allies wisely !!!!!!!!!

I suppose in a few years time we will not be hearing about Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Instead we will be dealing with Chinese Autonomous region of Pakistan. :sniper:

I hope the Pakistanis realise that these 'women' were their ancestors.

And you were their - and saw this with your own eyes. :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I suppose in a few years time we will not be hearing about Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Instead we will be dealing with Chinese Autonomous region of Pakistan. :sniper:

Even if it is, non of your business - sonny jim.

No need to worry India.

We Pakistanis invited the Chinese for some barbecue on the LoC.

You are not invited so go back to sleep :wave:

Thank you very much, ;)

48 we took more than a third of J&K, with your PM crying in the UN promising a plebiscite.

65 we stalemated your forces, despite being outnumbered.

what one third kashmir. U say whole kashmir is yours and still settled for one third cha cha cha...
What outnumbered? Who asked you to mess when you were outnumbered lol. Funny excuse.nikalte ho raat main fir kehte ho andhera hai...lol

what u did in 62 lol.

It was the Pakistanis who were getting plundered by their Persian, Afghan and Mughal brothers. They took all the brunt of all the invasions over India. They are so butthurt that they have become delusional now.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom