What's new

Gen. Raheel holds meetings with Turkish military leadership

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
140213-10.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif who is on an official visit to Turkey held separate meetings with the Commander of Turkish Land Forces, General Hulusi Akar and Chief of Turkish General Staff, General Necdet Ozel.
According to ISPR here on Thursday, wide range of issues of mutual interest including defence and security cooperation and measures contributing towards regional stability came under discussion during the meetings.

It may be mentioned here that the COAS is on a two-day official visit to Turkey to participate in tri-lateral, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey conference.

Seems Gen Raheel planning to go after Auzbaks., Central Asia turk though Tuirkish channel. Dostam group a pro Turk can play vital role after 2014 Afghanistan ...

One thing, i couldn't get it, why Pakistani Generals don't have the dress courts for their meetings and parties.

Now you could see, Turk General is in full dress coat. Pakistani General is in .......i couldn't get it.

140213-10.jpg

RAWALPINDI: Chief of the Army Staff (COAS), General Raheel Sharif who is on an official visit to Turkey held separate meetings with the Commander of Turkish Land Forces, General Hulusi Akar and Chief of Turkish General Staff, General Necdet Ozel.
According to ISPR here on Thursday, wide range of issues of mutual interest including defence and security cooperation and measures contributing towards regional stability came under discussion during the meetings.

It may be mentioned here that the COAS is on a two-day official visit to Turkey to participate in tri-lateral, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey conference.

Turkey can help Pakistan in developing Land Vehicle for Commercial and Military purposes.

One thing, i couldn't get it, why Pakistani Generals don't have the dress courts for their meetings and parties.

Now you could see, Turk General is in full dress coat. Pakistani General is in .......i couldn't get it.
That's just the military garb that the Pakistani COAS have been known to wear. The dress code is slowing changing and becoming more modern, but it will take some time, because of a lack of funds to design better uniforms. The military and government don't want to waste money on things that they aren't necessary.

That's just the military garb that the Pakistani COAS have been known to wear. The dress code is slowing changing and becoming more modern, but it will take some time, because of a lack of funds to design better uniforms. The military and government don't want to waste money on things that they aren't necessary.

How you know about the lack of funds?

'Waste money' for a proper formal dress? Military grace and respect is more important than.......

Turkey can help Pakistan in developing Land Vehicle for Commercial and Military purposes.

Why Turkey will help Pakistan?

Deals between countries are not based on some emotions or 'can be' or 'cannot be'.

In international market no one gives anything free.

How you know about the lack of funds?

'Waste money' for a proper formal dress? Military grace and respect is more important than.......
How do I know it's a lack of funds? Simple, look at Pakistan's current financial situation. It can barely pay it's soldiers, let alone pay for new uniform designs. The funds that the military does have left over are going into developing new weapons, or acquisitions of urgently needed platforms, why waste that on a new uniform when it is not needed?

Grace and respect can come from older uniforms too. The current attire may be old fashioned and out of date, but it still demand's respect.

Why Turkey will help Pakistan?

Deals between countries are not based on some emotions or 'can be' or 'cannot be'.

In international market no one gives anything free.
Just...just ignore him, he's like that.

How do I know it's a lack of funds? Simple, look at Pakistan's current financial situation. It can barely pay it's soldiers, let alone pay for new uniform designs. The funds that the military does have left over are going into developing new weapons, or acquisitions of urgently needed platforms, why waste that on a new uniform when it is not needed?

Grace and respect can come from older uniforms too. The current attire may be old fashioned and out of date, but it still demand's respect.

Just...just ignore him, he's like that.
he is an indian leave him alone.

Our offical dress is a military version of Sherwani.

641324-RaheelSharif-1386187882-639-640x480.jpg

An occasionally worn, Jinnah cap style headgear.

images

We have different Suites.. Depends on the occasion... The dress Turkish Gen is wearing is similiar tp this one ... that was replaced:

Gen Musa Khan..(example):

225px-General_Musa.jpg
PAINTING (15).jpg

What about Indian Generals ? Is this your dress code ?

army_2.jpg.crop_display-221x300.jpg

size0.jpg

05_singh_1044830g.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom