What's new

Gen. Pervez Musharraf Praises Imran Khan

i saw this and the audacity of the prick, imran is prime minister of Pakistan, the one who did your bidding is having heart problems in jail.

Just remember Imran Khan repeatedly calling Musharraf a monkey in the past. But then, Musharraf is essentially a useless political force and only good for media interviews.

i saw this and the audacity of the prick, imran is prime minister of Pakistan, the one who did your bidding is having heart problems in jail.
I hope you are talking about the Indian and India
Just remember Imran Khan repeatedly calling Musharraf a monkey in the past. But then, Musharraf is essentially a useless political force and only good for media interviews.
I do but I wonder whether you saw the interview before making your comment. I do, however, appreciate your dislike of Gen Musharraf. I, myself have always admired the man for reasons far too numerous to recount. Since you have the ban button and I do not, I'll say nothing more and leave the thread.
Cheers

Last edited:
Typical indian news anchor. Shouting and screaming. Indians have no manners. At least let him complete his reply. I have noticed whenever you raise issue of Kashmir, Balochistan, Kulbhushan Yadev, rape cases, mob lynching, muslim genocide, samjhota express, they get really hurt and try to divert topic. You can sense facial flushing as if some one has erased their expressions. They go numb. Losers!!

He put him in jail now he is praising him waqt kiya kiya karney par majbor karta hy

Back
Top Bottom