What's new

Gen. Pervez Musharraf in an exclusive interview with Shahzeb Khanzada.

tarrar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Gen. Musharraf is a great leader & he is the only one who understands Pakistan & in my opinion can save Pakistan.

What is happening to today is a complete Govt. failure & Courts failures they have failed completely, i don't see any reason left why Martial Law should not be declared or there should be full Military Coup & gen. Musharraf should be called back to run Pakistan & only he can save Pakistan today.

Haters can continue hating but this is the fact only he is a capable person to run Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharaf have great ability to demolish terrorism. These Ganga brother have no will to eliminate terrorist. They are playing cards for seat in election and opposes military operation against Taliban who openly accepts and taking responsibility of many attacks.

He understands Pakistan like no other may it was because of this reason he was quickly & forcefully removed so that he does not eliminates US, NATO & India's TTP.

He understands Pakistan like no other may it was because of this reason he was quickly & forcefully removed so that he does not eliminates US, NATO & India's TTP.

You are wrong on that.
Musharraf may be a great patriot with great international links and reputation but he was kicked out of power by the Pakistani public which, for right or wrong reasons, doesn't tolerate ANYONE for very long. Even Ayub Khan--Pakistan's greatest benefactor in terms of economy and much else-- was made to leave.

I wish Pakistanis had the intelligence like the Israeli establishment to get the best from wherever in times of crises. Netanyahu didn't waste much time getting Ehud Barak. If Pakistanis were smart enough then they could have used Musharraf as a consultant on foreign affairs.
Back to the interview. I like that Musharraf is categorical in still calling this 'Pakistan's own war', unlike what Imran Khan and PMLN are saying about the war.

He started off good and his heart was in the right place but in the end he fell victim to his own ego and lust for power.
He is responsible for taking us into this war on terror which has resulted in the most terrorist attacks in Pakistani history.
He is also responsible for this PPP government since he was the one who gave them NRO.

I think he should just enjoy his retirement in UK and leave Pakistani politics to people who are actually in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom