What's new

Gen Pasha becomes regional head of UAE intelligence

Haha ... Pakistanis have such a short lived memory.
Remember Shamsi airbase and the problems Gawadar is facing in development. Brotherly country, my A$$ ..
What is the story about Shamsi airbase??
Senior members keep saying about it in different threads.Can you please tell me about it??

Added my answer to that in my earlier post. Could be the monetary gain for the General. A measure of rewarding him for his service to ISI ? Isn't it usually about the money ?

Earlier he was in US :))))))))))))) so must have earned already

Added my answer to that in my earlier post. Could be the monetary gain for the General. A measure of rewarding him for his service to ISI ? Isn't it usually about the money ?

We have some business with the Emirates, they have some business with us that needs to be taken care off.

Haha ... Pakistanis have such a short lived memory.
Remember Shamsi airbase and the problems Gawadar is facing in development. Brotherly country, my A$$ ..

• Shamsi was given to the US with full knowledge of Mr Musharraf
  • The money flowing in to the terrorists from UAE is an issue being worked on. Its coming from individuals rather than the state. The issue with UAE is that its turning a blink eye to this heinous activity.

indeed. but you being and Indian how do you see this ?

working in Indian favour or against ?

Well, India has a firm relationship with the UAE. India's interests there are not in conflict with Pakistan's and in fact their mutual interests seem to compliment each other. This is my observation from the various business travels I have undertaken to parts of the UAE. The fact that a former ISI General now heads the UAE intelligence agency should be of no concern to India. In all fairness to the General, he is highly trained and skilled. If the UAE is safe in the hands of the General then this can only serve India's interests

Why do Arab royal families allowed to hunt birds in Pakistan not allowed to be hunted by pakistani citizens?

Those who have authority can allow :)

Well, India has a firm relationship with the UAE. India's interests there are not in conflict with Pakistan's and in fact their mutual interests seem to compliment each other. This is my observation from the various business travels I have undertaken to parts of the UAE. The fact that a former ISI General now heads the UAE intelligence agency should be of no concern to India. In all fairness to the General, he is highly trained and skilled. If the UAE is safe in the hands of the General then this can only serve India's interests

Do you see any implications for Pakistan ?

Thats OBVIOUS!

The question is , why allow such practices unusual in other countries and as per their own system of propriety and checks and controls? Most countries would not allow their intelligence chiefs to work for other countries, its simply an idea full of dangers.

It can be a two-edged sword.

no it cant be and if it is it will cut you both ways, we all know UAE is supporting BLA terrorists

shut your mouth bro
uAe is a brotherly country.
do you know what kind of power this gives to pakistan?

mashallah I admire your naiveness.
you are the kind of person whose kids are sleeping under the open sky but he goes out to paint his brother's house instead of building a roof for himself

Last edited:
shut your mouth bro
uAe is a brotherly country.
do you know what kind of power this gives to pakistan?

you're quite naive to believe in this "brotherly" nations fairytale

interests supersede everything !

Do you see any implications for Pakistan ?

Only negative implications. As I stated earlier, Pakistan is jeopardising its intelligence community by agreeing to deploy this General to UAE. Hope I am wrong though

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom