What's new

Gen Pasha becomes regional head of UAE intelligence

Very good news for Pakistan. This will surely add to the very long list of incidents when friendly, rich powerful countries were used by Pakistanis to further Pakistan's interests.

LOL, in case naivety is bordering on stupidity in some.

How are we using them?

are they kids whom we give lolly?

He is a free man and they have hired him. thats all

How are we using them?

are they kids whom we give lolly?

He is a free man and they have hired him. thats all

No he's not a free man, he needs permission from your govt before he takes up any security related jobs!

Secondly, my comment about using them was sarcasm. Obviously its the rich friends who have used Pakistan, and only a few individuals in pakistan benefitting in return.

Your fascination with the brotherly country idea is the very reason Pakistan faces crises.

Oscar , such delusions is what Pakistani thrives on . After all , we have always wanted to lead the Ummah - the Arab version though , sire . When will the people of the country understand that there can be no friends in the International arena is of course another debate and one which includes the ' point of no return ' scenario too .

Oscar , such delusions is what Pakistani thrives on . After all , we have always wanted to lead the Ummah - the Arab version though , sire . When will the people of the country understand that there can be no friends in the International arena is of course another debate and one which includes the ' point of no return ' scenario too .

Actually verbal support or what we call moral support is altogether a different thing and thats what is being exhibited viz a viz "ummah" phrase.

On practical level its always the strategic interests everyone cares

Very good news for Pakistan. This will surely add to the very long list of incidents when friendly, rich powerful countries were used by Pakistanis to further Pakistan's interests.

LOL, in case naivety is bordering on stupidity in some.

Should i call the fire brigade ?

Should i call the fire brigade ?

Nope. Call out the teletubbies.

How can Pakistan allow one of its leading intelligence experts to take up a post with a country which shares such a close relationship with India, its so called arch enemy? This simply makes no sense.

Nope. Call out the teletubbies.

How can Pakistan allow one of its leading intelligence experts to take up a post with a country which shares such a close relationship with India, its so called arch enemy? This simply makes no sense.

So what you make out of it ?

So what you make out of it ?

Is Pakistan's intelligence agencies and their covert operatives details now safe if he is employed by another agency ? What guarantees exist that these details will not end up in the hands of India for example. Inadvertently, the good General may expose such information without realising the consequences ? Is that not possible ? Nobody is questioning his loyalty but he is now a hired gun and hired guns do answer to the paymaster ?

Is Pakistan's intelligence agencies and their covert operatives details now safe if he is employed by another agency ? What guarantees exist that these details will not end up in the hands of India for example. Inadvertently, the good General may expose such information without realising the consequences ? Is that not possible ? Nobody is questioning his loyalty but he is now a hired gun and hired guns do answer to the paymaster ?

anything is possible.

Since you said "How can Pakistan allow this"? your statement in itself has suspicion so i am asking what you think why it is allowed in your opinion ?

anything is possible.

Since you said "How can Pakistan allow this"? your statement in itself has suspicion so i am asking what you think why it is allowed in your opinion ?

Well sorry, I meant how can the Pakistani government and military allow this. Surely the General could not accept the post without the consent of those authorities

Just to add on...I believe that it was permitted purely for the monetary gain to the General. As somebody else pointed out earlier though...it could be a two edged sword

Congratulations to Pakistan.
Why UAE chose a Pakistani for its intelligence agency??

Well sorry, I meant how can the Pakistani government and military allow this. Surely the General could not accept the post without the consent of those authorities

Well again what you think why would have authorities allowed it despite the risks as you mentioned
?

Well again what you think why would have authorities allowed it despite the risks as you mentioned
?

Added my answer to that in my earlier post. Could be the monetary gain for the General. A measure of rewarding him for his service to ISI ? Isn't it usually about the money ?

This is good news,

It means one of our operatives is the head of intelligence for another country, I am sure he will serve with honour.

If there is important info lets say in relation to India, the ISI could be informed

shut your mouth bro
uAe is a brotherly country.
do you know what kind of power this gives to pakistan?

Haha ... Pakistanis have such a short lived memory.
Remember Shamsi airbase and the problems Gawadar is facing in development. Brotherly country, my A$$ ..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom