whose policies were better for Pakistan

• Gen ayub khan

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Gen Zia-ul-Haq

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Gen Pervaiz Musharaf

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
although army is not best for govt especially with reference to pak.but my vote goes to general zia because of his islamic policies.:azn:

Ayub Khan policies result = half the country lost

Zia's policies result = a dead PM , AK47 & Herione common , millions of foreign Illegal imigrants ,rise of all political and sectarian mess.
And finally

Musharaf policies result= internal war , tecnically invaded + read papers and enlighten your selves for more.

please decide for your self ... who had the "best" policies!??

Zia's policies result = a dead PM , AK47 & Herione common , millions of foreign Illegal imigrants ,rise of all political and sectarian mess.
And finally

Musharaf policies result= internal war , tecnically invaded + read papers and enlighten your selves for more.

so why shouldnt we fight the taliban?

IMO,
Ayub Khan wanted to build a modern pakistan...in line with Turkey. If he had succeeded, pakistan could have been a more vibrant , modern country.
Unfortunately , Zia influenced it the most, for which it is still repaying....

Why has Yahya Khan not been considered for this review ?

well under Ayub most of our infrastructural developments took place such as dam constructions and setting up of Islamabad as our captial!

Under zia we got the F16s & stingers! besides this we got 5 million Afghan refugees & the rise of MQM (a terrorist organization evidence 12th may 2007)! so under zia besides his foreign handling of india & US his domestic policies made pakistan suffer & we r taking out the crap he brought in guns & drugs!

under Muhsarraf we again got the lack of electrcity the rise of taliban & increased inflation & again the rise of MQM!

so yes ayub was the lesser of the 3 evils!

lack of electricity under mush.....haha give me a break!
he was the only one trying to build kalabagh dam!!
but some a$$holes didn't let that happen...

would u please like to tell me that which democratic leader did something good for pakistan?!?!
apart from zulfiqar ali bhutto...

Right , all the democratic & dictators becomes same after gaining the 'Golden Chair'. They are all corrupt & Nonsense. they only love money & Fame nothing else.
:hitwall:

I hope that a nation will choose a better one but first we have to rebuilt Ourselves as a nation. Then there will be no dictator inshALLAH.

:pakistan:

And finally

dear and respected

first of all, no one can decide for you, you have to do this thing (decesion) yourself, please.

secondly, i never asked who has the best policies? my question was whose policies were better for the country? so there is a difference;). i hope you get my point.

anyways, thank you for your participation.

ragards

All three should have been hanged. Atleast we should hang Mr. Musharaf. This shall be a good beginning.

Back
Top Bottom