What's new

Gem of a find: KSA may have diamond mines

What is wrong with cooperation? The Grand Mosque Seizure was a very serious thing and it was unprecedented to hijack the biggest pilgrimage site on earth with 500 highly armed and trained fanatically cult militants. Many Muslim countries had dozens of their countrymen either killed or hijacked and many expressed an desire to join the effort to remove the terrorists. At that time it was one of the biggest hostage crisis ever in terms of sheer numbers let alone it happening in the most holy place for Muslims.

Actually as early as yesterday I thought about making a thread about it so a bit funny and strange that you mention it today.

In any case I do not see what this has to do with the thread?!
sorry about that, i was just too high and sad at how much KSA now depends on USA

sorry about that, i was just too high and sad at how much KSA now depends on USA

Let's not talk about that nonsense and since I don't want to troll you or your country as a return and what she depends on then we should end it here since you do not want to stick to the topic and I am not interested in a pointless debate.

Let's not talk about that nonsense and since I don't want to troll you or your country as a return and what she depends on then we should end it here since you do not want to stick to the topic and I am not interested in a pointless debate.
i seem to have retrieved my attraction towards you

Back
Top Bottom