What's new

Geert Wilders tells Turks: Turkey not welcome in Europe

Turks in Europe are basically lower class workers and yet they feel like they are as good as the central or northern europeans!

S3xo.gif

Turks in Europe are basically lower class workers and yet they feel like they are as good as the central or northern europeans!
On the other hand, their economy has been doing far better than any European country for the last few decades, and is expected to do better than ever from now on, since Turkey is no longer in a politically unstable state.

It's only a matter of time that Turkey will catch up to western Europe.

On a side note: This is nothing more than a publicity stunt by an idiot that is becoming increasingly irrelevant in his own country, let alone Europe. There has been massive backlash against far right groups, and such groups will see a sharp decline in the coming years.

Geert Wilders isn't even taken seriously in his own country. All he can do is beg to like-minded racists all over Europe to join his bandwagon. He once shouted fewer Moroccans in Holland. LOL He is still on trial LOL

By the way, Wilders has black hair in real life. He is ashamed and bleaches his hair. He also has Indonesian roots, but likes to conceal these details. That should tell you about his identity crisis and mental health.

Last edited:
Turkey must leave Nato and look east towards Russia and China.

i wodner what all this muslems are doing in europe no freedom and economic option in there country?

Why do turkey wants to become member of EU?

They don't anymore.

It is Europe that begs Turks not to vote for Erdogan.

i wodner what all this muslems are doing in europe no freedom and economic option in there country?

Says a European Jew who has stolen Palestinian land in the Middle East LOL

Turkey must leave Nato and look east towards Russia and China.

This whole idea was conceived because Europe needed Turkey as a strategic corridor from Europe to East. That idea is dead today I can assure you.

The Europeans are too racist to let Turkey in. The Turks don't give a sh!t and give a middle finger to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom