What's new

GDP ranking of Indias states and Union Territories 2012

Im not showing those sites are showing. If u ask me the GDP is around 264billion USD.

What obsession? Iok is part of Pakistan. BTW it was indian member who drag Pakistan, i just return favour.

only in your dreams.

No more offtopic from me. Ignorant remains ignorant.

P.S dont drag Pakistan or IoK in ur comparision, thanks

First go check CIA factbook or IMF and secondly we own Kashmir no need of dreaming.

Whatever makes u dream more wet. Not to mention wet dreams r nt real.

First go check CIA factbook or IMF and secondly we own Kashmir no need of dreaming.

No more offtopic from me. Ignorant remains ignorant.

P.S dont drag Pakistan or IoK in ur comparision, thanks

For someone so fastidious, it is interesting to note your choice of words to describe the fantasies of others. Even coarse and vulgar appears well-bred next to this.

How on earth are the growth rates of all states are above 10% infact upwards of 12% :O

AM i missing something ?

How on earth are the growth rates of all states are above 10% infact upwards of 12% :O

AM i missing something ?

Inflation non adjusted.

Sorry but the nominal GDP is "INFLATION ADJUSTED" GDP.

The GDP growth rate of states like Bihar, MP, Chatisgarh, etc. even if greater than 10%, doesn't contribute to the national GDP much as their base is so low.

I came to know very late that the Non city states that have the highest GDP per capita is Gurgaon, biggest shocker.

Coming to the serious issue and having a communal look into it:
I am scared to imagine what would happen when the 3rd largest economy in 2035 India which will also be the 3rd largest military power will have 45% Minority and will be renamed Mugalistan. The combined harm of Mugals to us is 20% of the harm done by Khangress in last 100 years.

In current India today IB head, Vice Preident, Chief Justice, X-Election head belongs to M, and by 2035 all of it would be M.

And we are focusing on GDP and Military and not on demography, we are sleeping when the time bomb is ticking.

We can see that Indian M have .6 billion GDP which is the highest in the world of any Muslim nation?

M= minority.

Maharashtra-No.1 once again

MY maharastra has highest GDP 233 billion, growth 18%, percapita 1 lakh rupees, thats real good ................

Maharastra' GDP is more than Pakistan's GDP.

many members saying that "Maharashtra has lower growth rate than Gujarat" forget that Maharashtra has much higher economic and GDP base)

Still MH has more GDP per capita despite having larger population

one thing i found interesting is the income from industrial and service sectors is greater for most of the states compared to agriculture.thats a good sign

exactly but more attention should be given to Agriculture sector as still 50% Indians get employed in this sector

exactly but more attention should be given to Agriculture sector as still 50% Indians get employed in this sector

yes that dependence ratio must be reduced and it must be transferred to other organized sectors.so that all the three sectors can be effectively utilized

Back
Top Bottom