What's new

GDP of Pakistan Air Force and its Importance

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Selection of GDP in Pakistan Air Force.

A Little brief of GDPs

A young Man going to selection center with his friend and say lets go and see what is going on there.. and he select for the next step I.S.S.B and then Hard medical and selected as GDP now he is on the gate of Academy. Actually he is the only person who able to select as GDP between his friends and his class mates .. not only the finest child of his parents he is the best person of his area too. I am talking about the AIR FORCE General Duty Pilots ( GDPs) not only the backbone of Air Force they are cream of every Generation.

When you meet a GDP of Pakistan Air force you will see the point which are same ..no different the age of 25 or 50 they are same alert and ready to fly and combat . no need any preparation. .. GDP is high risk Job every time between Life and Death and they ready for that It’s a training of PAF Academy Raisalpur. They build a personality a person to his high values. In Air Force talking about GDP are the top of any designation.. and most Important than any others. They Interviews they say no its not only for GDP its Team work to compliance a operations , with out team GDP is nothing I am agree but not 100%. Sarfaraz Ahmed rafiqui, Younus hussain Rashid minhas. M.M Alam .Sajja
images.jpg
Pakistan-Air-Force-Day-being-celebrated-today-with-zeal.jpg
Zia84.jpg
Zia88.jpg
Zia74.jpg
Jobs-page-pk-jobs-in-PAF-660x330.jpg
d Hyder,Cecil Choudary etc Big hero big Names. Did any one knows their Team members? Only Air force knows. That the different between GDPs and ground staff. 100 % risky and Danger life in Air force only for the GDPs. I salute to all GDPs of Pakistan Air force.

Selection of GDP in Pakistan Air Force.

A Little brief of GDPs

A young Man going to selection center with his friend and say lets go and see what is going on there.. and he select for the next step I.S.S.B and then Hard medical and selected as GDP now he is on the gate of Academy. Actually he is the only person who able to select as GDP between his friends and his class mates .. not only the finest child of his parents he is the best person of his area too. I am talking about the AIR FORCE General Duty Pilots ( GDPs) not only the backbone of Air Force they are cream of every Generation.

When you meet a GDP of Pakistan Air force you will see the point which are same ..no different the age of 25 or 50 they are same alert and ready to fly and combat . no need any preparation. .. GDP is high risk Job every time between Life and Death and they ready for that It’s a training of PAF Academy Raisalpur. They build a personality a person to his high values. In Air Force talking about GDP are the top of any designation.. and most Important than any others. They Interviews they say no its not only for GDP its Team work to compliance a operations , with out team GDP is nothing I am agree but not 100%. Sarfaraz Ahmed rafiqui, Younus hussain Rashid minhas. M.M Alam .SajjaView attachment 463424 View attachment 463425 View attachment 463426 View attachment 463427 View attachment 463428 View attachment 463429 d Hyder,Cecil Choudary etc Big hero big Names. Did any one knows their Team members? Only Air force knows. That the different between GDPs and ground staff. 100 % risky and Danger life in Air force only for the GDPs. I salute to all GDPs of Pakistan Air force.
Respect them....do not glorify or worship them.

As Imam shafaii said to some one who lavished praise on him calling him the most pious person."if you only knew my sins you would stone me". Holds true for all people. One moment you put them on a padestal and the next it is "death to that dog!!"
A

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom