What's new

Gazprom: Russian Gas Share in Europe now up to 30 % from 25.6 % in 2012

Europe has huge shale gas deposits. Europe does not need Russian gas.

Shale gas by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only Romania and Poland actively pursue shale gas and that's in spite the fact that Romania has its own conventional gas (25% of its needs comes for the russians-75% at home) + recent gas discovery that will begin being exploited in the Black Sea.Plus Romania has nuclear power and it will expand it,Poland will build nuclear power plants and it's allready building LNG facilities.On top of this these 2 countries have coal reserves that can prop them up in case of russiian sanctions.I can't understand how the West is so shortsighted while we are preparing to do everything in breaking russian monopoly.

Last edited:
Only Romania and Poland actively pursue shale gas and that's in spite the fact that Romania has its own conventional gas (25% of its needs comes for the russians-75% at home) + recent gas discovery that will begin being exploited in the Black Sea.Plus Romania has nuclear power and it will expand it,Poland will build nuclear power plants and it's allready building LNG facilities.On top of this these 2 countries have coal reserves that can prop them up in case of russiian sanctions.I can't understand how the West is so shortsighted while we are preparing to do everything in breaking russian monopoly.

Even your Nuclear plants was build with soviet help and technology. Now you backstabbing Russia by joining western imperialism. Shame on you ignorant romanians!

Even your Nuclear plants was build with soviet help and technology. Now you backstabbing Russia by joining western imperialism. Shame on you ignorant romanians!

Canadian CANDU nuclear technology dude.Google it,no soviet help.

Soviets educated you and saved you from middle ages.

LOL we had a better economy,GDP in 1938 prior to soviet invasion.Google it.Seriously bring something to the table besides childish rants,it's to easy debunking you.

"Google it" must be your answer to everything. You lack proper soviet education!

"Google it" must be your answer to everything.

Hey your wife cheated on you, Google it!

Well,you come with childish rants...soviets gave you this,that,when it's so easy if you would have checked before embarassing yourself in here just by using...Google

Aren't you at least going to say sry about that nuclear technology useless rant you had ? Or you like throwing stupid things around ?

Well,you come with childish rants...soviets gave you this,that,when it's so easy if you would have checked before embarassing yourself in here just by using...Google

Aren't you at least going to say sry about that nuclear technology useless rant you had ? Or you like throwing stupid things around ?

18lsiiysb0o1jpng.png

I will educate you. Google is not the solution, just OBEY me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom