What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If he said this in the moderate countries of Germany, UAE, Bahrain, or Saudi Arabia, he would be in jail. In the moderate Arab countries, there is also the torture chamber to worry about, and in the most moral, democratic country of the world, it is not only the torture but also the rape. When moderate Saudi Arabia got away with murdering inside an embassy, I truly dreaded that the human rights standard America claims to be the leader of got much worse than a horror movie. The 'normalization' began with the body pieces of Khashoggi dissolved in acid and with the bombing and starvation of Yemenis.

Last edited:
Interesting how he says there was a time when calling Jews a race was considered anti-Semitic, but now not calling Jews a race is considered anti-Semitic.

What is the genocidal maniac talking about. Israel would be considered moral if it had not terrorized Palestinians into fleeing their villages. Later they had a chance to redeem themselves as the occupying power by granting independence and freedom to Palestine, upholding Palestinian land, political and human rights per UN partition plan and conventions, which include the right to return to their homeland in Israel. They didn't need to involve America and Arab states, did none of it, instead chose to become stealing, thieving, lying, destroying, abusing, murdering, raping, racist, genocidal state.

Rishi Sunak did not arrest him. The left-wing is happy going after the left. That is why Trump accused Biden of being a bad Palestinian, helping genocide Gaza. Trump is very perceptive. Biden detained Scott Ritter too. I don't think Trump would do that despite his fierce pro-Israel rhetoric. Not saying I like the right-wing, but the left-wing is too hypocrite.

I truly didn't think it was in her to say something independent minded like this. Hopefully she implements her words if elected. I wonder had her boss passed away, would she have continued with his genocidal policies or made changes.

I truly didn't think it was in her to say something independent minded like this. Hopefully she implements her words if elected. I wonder had her boss passed away, would she have continued with his genocidal policies or made changes.
She is planned by zios to lose for trump anyways. Dems and reps are both sides of the same coin. Low possibility but even if somehow she is elected these are pure rhetorics currently and does not mean any action will be taken.

Meanwhile response to israel could be a ground+air incursion into israel by Iran drones and Hezbollah ground support. This action does not consider israeli drones , f15s and f16s at all. Lebannese forces have 0 air defense.Without air defense it is an emotional thoughtless response. Even if they gain control of some land they need air defense to hold it and to not to be taken out within a week or two by isr planes. Hezb drones are not capable harming israels airbases unlike Ukr drones it seems as well. Russia is in difficult situation now. If they get some uav support from Iran and maybe some shorad support to protect Russian airbases from Ukr drones later on both usa-trump threat would mean nothing as well as resistance fighters will in future get much better ew and anti air equipment through Russia. trump also recognised golan heights he can start a military campaign as well after elections. Simply it looks like a trap under current conditions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom